Discussion: Soap Star And RNC Speaker Thinks Obama Is Muslim, From The Middle East (VIDEO)

1 Like

Well, I donā€™t believe youā€™re much of an actor. I do believe youā€™re a has-been, from the loins of a better actor who shares your name.

6 Likes

I guess heā€™s highly qualified to talk about mainstream Christian values.

Edit: By the way, what kind of name is ā€œAntonioā€? Cuz that ainā€™t American at all.

29 Likes

When they interview this clown donā€™t they have an obligation to ask him to prove his bizarre assertions or leave the air?

21 Likes

CLEARLY, what you ā€˜believeā€™ is more important than any fact that it is out there. You are NOT a Christian and you wouldnā€™t recognize one if it kissed you on the lips because you are full of hate and lies.

18 Likes

ā€œItā€™s in my heart. I just see it for what it is. I believe that heā€™s on the other side.ā€

Thatā€™s because his head is completely empty.

17 Likes

Until Lorenzo Lamas weighs in I just donā€™t know what to think.

35 Likes

Iā€™m shocked, shocked a birther spoke at this convention.

5 Likes
SĆ”bato was emphatic in saying he ā€œabsolutelyā€ believes Obama is Muslim.

Obama is not a Muslim, but if he were ā€” so what? Itā€™s not against the law to be a Muslim, nor is being a Muslim an impediment to a personā€™s being president of the United States.

29 Likes

This asshole talked about the Bill of Rights and the Constitution, but he obviously hasnā€™t read them or understand them. God is he a stupid bigot.

22 Likes

It was a moment that not only gave hope to that grieving church, but suggested again that despite the critiques of those who oppose him, Barack Obama has a real and living faith in God.

5 Likes

Ladies and Gentlemen, your political adversary for the soul of America. Facts donā€™t mean a damn thing to them.

13 Likes
9 Likes

Iā€™m going to be blunt.

This hate is difficult to take. If this is enough to win the White House those under 49 will live in a dystopian America for the rest of their lives.

SCOTUS picks guaranteeing 21st Century feudalism
Environmental degradation
Endless war
Racial strife
Massive economic failure
Rising sea levels
Species extinctions

I am 100% certain this will not make a damn bit of difference to lazy and or perfect-the-enemy-of -the-good potential Democratic voters. However these people should know what they are getting into.

23 Likes

ā€œObama, thatā€™s not a Christian name, is it?ā€

As opposed to the apostles Shimon, Yakov, Yochanan, Bar-Talmai, Mattityahu, Tauā€™ma, Theudas, Andreas, Filippos, Yehuda, and the Boanerges brothers.

Oh, and their boss Yehoshua.

Clearly, all ā€œChristianā€ names.

29 Likes

I know Tony. Iā€™ve worked with him. He didnā€™t used to be this crazy but he was always incredibly dumb. Stupefyingly dumbā€¦ the kind of dumb thatā€™s entertained by doing sit-ups and squat-thrusts. Back then his claim to fame was that he dated Madonna ā€” and a 100 foot long photograph of him in Times Squareā€¦

27 Likes

They need to stop having these religious mannequins giving invocations.

ā€˜holy calling?ā€™

5 Likes

Those are Disney names, arenā€™t they?

3 Likes

and stripper names too (according to that Supernatural episode)

1 Like

ā€˜I make a motion that this session now adjournsā€¦ā€™

DC FTW

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available