Discussion: 'SNL' Mocks 'Nasty Little Weasel' Ted Cruz After Iowa Caucus Win

Discussion for article #245668

we had a nasty little weasel once for Presidentā€¦ he has the record as the only President to resign in disgraceā€¦

11 Likes

Apropos Nasty

Pharma boss Martin Shkreli Supports Jeb Bush

I am sure Jeb is happyā€¦

2 Likes

An unconscionable insult to weasels. Mustelids are cool! Anthropomorphism must stop - now! We will ferret out the source of these inappropriate slurs.

29 Likes

Bushā€™s reaction

6 Likes

4 Likes

perhaps, I sort of expect a ā€œGreat!ā€ from tonedeaf Jeb!

EDIT: Shrekli walking it back now,

ā€œMy date made the tweet about Jeb Bush as a joke,ā€ Shkreli tweeted. ā€œI donā€™t follow politics except for having a profound hatred for all politicians.ā€

2 Likes

The Cruz asshole schtick is coming to an end. He impressed some teabaggers with his anti to everything but himself BS but the world just outside of his bubble would rather punch him in the face than listen to him harp.

In a game of, Iā€™d rather, there are some really gross things that Iā€™d rather do than have to listen to Cruz or ever be governed by Cruz.
I.E.
Iā€™d rather take the cinnamon challenge every day for the next eight years and I canā€™t stand cinnamon.
Iā€™d rather eat live snakes for breakfast until Iā€™m 60 than have a snake like Cruz for President.
Iā€™d rather drink Flint water than Cruz Kool-aide.
etc., etc., etc.

4 Likes

Spot on SNL!

Perfect!

cruz=the nasty little weasel candidate!

Weasel libel!

(*Weasels are MUCH cuter, have better morals, are more graceful, are far less dangerous, and are far more trustworthy.)

11 Likes

I always thought Ted was doing this gig in order to set himself up for a run as Texas governor. Mocking by SNL will help him there. if we could only turn TX sufficiently purple in the meantimeā€¦

3 Likes

Good advice for anyone following Cruz around NH: Donā€™t Eat the Yellow Snow!

3 Likes

Nah, Nixon wasnā€™t a weasel. Nasty, slimy, sure, but never so weasel as snake.

3 Likes

from the guy who gave us this

During a Q&A with the LIBRE Inititaive, a national organization promoting economic empowerment for Hispanics, Bush was asked the following question: ā€œWho is your favorite super hero, ā€˜Marvelā€™ they have in parentheses, and why?ā€

In his answer, Bush said, ā€œI donā€™t know; Iā€™m kind of old school. I like the old-school guys, like Batman. A little dark these days.ā€

That was fine. But then he said this: "I saw that Supergirl is on TV. I saw it when I was working out this morning, there was an ad promoting Supergirl. She looked pretty hot. I donā€™t know what channel itā€™s on, but Iā€™m looking forward to that. ā€¦"

I wouldnā€™t surprised if he tried to ditch Martin, as if the latter was a giant booger. After all, Jeb did know what Fanduel was aboutā€¦(which shocked the hell out of me)

1 Like

Question

which one is Ted?

1 Like

Not shocking from my experience.
The conservatives in our offices are big-time-spenders on fantasy sports.

Funny. I never get asked to participate.

jw1

2 Likes

but he also called it ā€˜day tradingā€™ā€¦now he didnā€™t lie, however stillā€¦

2 Likes

Um, Bush was in office for two full terms. Oh, that other nasty weaselā€¦but Reagan also was there for two terms. Oh, you mean that other nasty weasel Johnsonā€¦or was it Nixon? So many nasty weasels to consider!

1 Like

Iā€™m guessing itā€™s not Rikki Tikki Taviā€¦which, by the way, is a mongoose,

4 Likes

Killam argued as Cruz that ā€œisnā€™t it time for a President whose just a nasty, little weasel?ā€

No, but itā€™s time for TPM to hire some people who know the difference between ā€œwhoā€™sā€ and ā€œwhoseā€.

4 Likes