Discussion: Sessions Was Linchpin For Trump On Capitol Hill When He Met Russian Ambassador

On an unrelated note, there are reports that Alec Baldwin is lobbying to play Trump at the Correspondents Dinner…

I am laughing so hard that I think I induced a hernia…

25 Likes

So how many lackeys need to resign before it’s just OSG and Pence left to run the executive branch?

5 Likes

…But as long as they who have been rendered incapable of thinking outside the Fox are still OK with it…They just blame the unrest on ‘paid professional protesters’, and ugly crowds, and and and …

3 Likes

I try not buy Georgia Pacific products-except for Dixie Cups. As why you ended up with big and bold if you start your comment with a # it makes the text big and bold, just from my experience.

5 Likes

Thank You!, @lastroth!

Ironic, isn’t it, that these are the people who loved to chant “lock her up”?

Maybe they should now be leading chants of “lock us up!”

15 Likes

I don’t have any real evidence to back up my intuition, but Pence is not going to survive this either, I don’t think. I just think he’s involved up to his eyebrows.

18 Likes

Isn’t it funny that I know exactly what these initials stand for without even have to think about it? My mind just fills in the words when I see the letters. Hahaha!!!

6 Likes

A liar AND a racist!! Sessions needs to go !!!

2 Likes

Wow. The bus just sped right over him without stopping. Wonder if they have someone else lined up for Atty General. Any guesses?

Having said that, it couldn’t happen to a nicer racist weasel.

13 Likes

Gee, key members of this administration/campaign sure do seem to be meeting with the Russians without the administration/campaigns knowledge a lot.

12 Likes

The hack’s line that both meetings were part of Sessions’ role on Armed Services is insupportable.

The July meeting was at the Rupblican Convention at a Heritage-sponsored event. Which makes it a campaign activity.

True that meeting appears likely at first blush to have been the kind of thing a reasonable person might forget about, but to call it a “meeting he took as a senator and a member of the Armed Services Committee” is intentionally misleading enough to bring it into the realm of “lie”.

12 Likes

Perhaps we should give Sessions the benefit of the doubt that he wasn’t discussing the Trump campaign.

But merely negotiating with Kislyak on the international rights to a new Trump video in post-production.

13 Likes

You yelled while typing?

14 Likes

Aren’t we known by the company that we keep?

7 Likes

Imagine C-Span getting bigly ratings! I wouldn’t miss it for the world.

3 Likes

Does it also star Billy Bush?

1 Like

Bringing down Miller as well, would sure be sweet.

11 Likes

That was my immediate reaction to Flores’ statement - “wow, straight out of the gate they’re going hard on mounting a legal defense against perjury charges”.

9 Likes

Can we also throw in Bannon?

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available