Discussion: Sean Hannity Goes Off On GOPers: I’m ‘Sick And Tired Of All Of You’ (AUDIO)

Someday soon I hope this fucker goes the way of the dodo bird…just like Rush Limpass is on his way to becoming the latest casualty of rightwing Hate radio. Its just a matter of time, Shammity.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/08/02/why-reports-about-rush-limbaughs-contract-renewal-dont-mention-price/212114

24 Likes

Somebody misspelled Pepsi…

4 Likes

Excellent, Mr. Hannity. Please proceed!

9 Likes

So Hannity essentially disavows the Republicans that DO have integrity and a conscience and firmly asserts his solidarity with the white nationalist crowd. Noted. Not remotely surprised, but definitely noted.

16 Likes

It’s not a circular firing squad.

It’s spiraling–getting tighter and tighter, and more and more shots causing fatal injuries.

15 Likes

The rest of Trump’s campaign is an unplanned disaster, but the bunker scene should be great: they’re already holding daily rehearsals!

14 Likes

Trump is mentally ill.

That means the National Security issues which will kill us with Trump will kill YOU, as well, because when people say “the population was decimated” that also includes Right Wing Parasites… Unless you have a new Planet picked out.

6 Likes

Your stupid minds. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

7 Likes

“Speaking for myself, Al Franken, I always considered it the Al Franken generation.”

6 Likes

Waahhh, I’m a baby. Change my diaper.

4 Likes

Hannity claims:

Honestly, I am tempted to just say I don’t support any of you people ever.”

So what? Most of the Rethugs speaking out against Rump don’t need Shammity’s support anyhow. Their districts aren’t so favorable to Rump that they have to bow down to RW hate radio for total support. Not in Hanna’s case and not Ryan’s.

4 Likes

But Jindal said that Trump’s creation is on Obama.

5 Likes

ooooooo Girly Boy Scammity speaks:

will you keep this promise like you kept your water boarding promise?

4 Likes

http://i.giphy.com/xaMci0YbqV2es.gif

2 Likes

Sean may just pop a few blood vessels in the wrong place if he doesn’t calm down.

2 Likes
12 Likes

…as the explosive diarrhea called “the GOP” swirls down the toilet.

2 Likes

Stop criticizing the guy they created with their ineffectiveness, because of their weakness, their spinelessness, their lack of vision, their inability to fight Obama?

Now that’s what I call an endorsement!!

8 Likes

Go ahead, eat your own. We’ll watch and wait.

5 Likes
6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available