Discussion: Sean Hannity Goes Off On GOPers: I’m ‘Sick And Tired Of All Of You’ (AUDIO)

2 Likes

I’ve been feeling that way for years.

43 Likes

The tiny-brained coward Hannity still thinks he’s going to be press secretary in the Trump 1000-Year Reich. Sad!

42 Likes

I’ve been pretty sick of Hannity for more years than I care to remember.

29 Likes

Yet another argument in the straw house Passive Donald is building to deflect his upcoming humiliating defeat onto anyone but himself.

41 Likes

So Hannity has no problem with Trump having nuke codes? But Hannity’s an idiot.

This is what Harry Reid and intelligence officials think:

“How would the CIA and the other intelligence agencies brief this guy? How could they do that? I would suggest to the intelligence agencies, if you’re forced to brief this guy, don’t tell him anything, just fake it, because this man is dangerous,” Reid said in an interview with The Huffington Post Wednesday afternoon. “Fake it, pretend you’re doing a briefing, but you can’t give the guy any information.”

And now this from Clint Eastwood who is also having “blood coming out of his wherever” as @seanmalloy just wrote re Hannity

Clint Eastwood criticized the “pussy generation” for being too politically correct, and says anyone offended by Donald Trump’s history of racist remarks should “just fucking get over it.” - from Huff Post quoting Esquire

19 Likes

“Sorry, you created Donald Trump, all of you because of your ineffectiveness, because of your weakness, your spinelessness, your lack of vision, your inability to fight Obama,” ~Hannity

This may be the closest words to the truth Hannity has ever uttered.

30 Likes

This is a textbook case of what happens when one gets their panties in a bunch.

16 Likes

Is that blood coming out of Sean’s where ever???

41 Likes

If this doesn’t capture the essence of the GOP eating its own, I don’t know what does. Notwithstanding all of the denial, Hannity is proving that the GOP is devouring itself. I mean he BLAMES the GOP for Trump, but why would he BLAME someone for a candidate that he supports???

31 Likes

But it will be renamed Ministry of Propaganda eh Information

5 Likes

Mini Tru(ump)

1 Like

I believe there is a God who will hold us accountable for the things we say and do on this earth. That belief gives me great comfort whenever Hannity opens his mouth.

14 Likes

Hopefully more people will gravitate toward country first before party.

5 Likes

A little aloe relieves the nagging irritation caused by loofah burn.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

5 Likes

Verrrrry small hands on this guy Hannity!

4 Likes

Feeling a little butt hurt? Is that bad old GOP making you wipe shit on your bedroom doorknob again?

3 Likes

In your articles, please stop falsely referring to Trump as a billionaire.

23 Likes

“When Bullies Collapse”, next, on Fox!

Hannity really think he wields TREMENDOUS power! Hilarious.

15 Likes

The Trump-l’œil billionaire?

21 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available