Discussion: ‘Scumbags’: Conservative Super-Lawyer Blasts Schiff, Media Over NRA-Russia Story

In my opinion, there is no such thing as a super lawyer with a JD from Oklahoma.

13 Likes

What got me about that statement is the “about what money is SPENT for” and not who money was received from.

It never crossed her mind because she had no concerns regarding such.

8 Likes

Dear Crazylady:

Please enjoy your Mueller subpoena.

Sincerely,

Scumbags

12 Likes

Well, you just made it up, so it’s clearly possible!

“Deatherage” (not “Deathrage”) is a metonymic surname, originating in the profession of wood-cutter or seller of kindling.

5 Likes

You both beat me, but I just got here.

So hubby got into a little legal trouble, and she decided government was too big, instead of blaming hubby for breaking the law getting caught.

At least something tugged at her lawyerly instincts regarding the NRA’s arrangement with Russia.
Okay, alleged arrangement. Yeah.

7 Likes

Correct. For a director to have no further involvement with an NGO after serving on the board would be highly unusual, unless that director either resigned or was removed for malfeasance, and she claims that neither of those happened. Her explanation is, shall we say, implausible.

4 Likes

Yeah, basically she’s a ‘character witness’

4 Likes

What we see here is a strange form of admission and a pathetic plea for help.

1 Like

Respectfully -

Ranting and raving is THE foundational feature of the National Rampage Association

2 Likes

there is ZERO chance that NRA was involved in any way with Russian money as NRA has always been 100% meticulous about what money is spent for what …

If this is so, they are complicit in the deaths of untold numbers of Americans including school children…their Lobbying and PR efforts have blocked legitimate reform in this area for decades…more like “conservative super asshole”.

5 Likes

You are absolutely right.

1 Like

I’m hoping for indictments of either Wonder Boy or Beevis.

2 Likes

Hey, lady, if you want to see a scumbag, get a mirror out.

8 Likes

Isn’t that the phrase, “bless her heart” you say when they are lying through their teeth, and you know it?It still remains that she was on the board since Columbine, participated in the NRA’s “Good Guy with a gun” protection racket.

3 Likes

Probably first cousin to Dana Loesch

1 Like

Maybe someone should take her guns away from her. Just saying,

1 Like

Who said that?

3 Likes

It sounds like there should be a follow-up story to the follow up response to the story. Mitchell should get the full exposure she obviously wants to hide.

5 Likes

NRA scumbags…

1 Like

Since you beat me to that I’ll say, the NRA and the Kremlin have made the beast with two backs.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available