Discussion: Say It Ain't So, Gorka! Controversial Trump Adviser Reportedly On The Way Out

Herr Doktor Gorka is toast

Yes, itā€™s a Sea of Holes, where each one is trying to tear each other a new one.

1 Like

But it does make it seem not quite soā€¦ nightmare-ish.

One less Nazi Fascist in Trumpā€™s inner circle in the White House.

When will Steve Bannon be given his walking papers?

I had a feeling you were actually Gorka!

The jury is still out on whether heā€™s a Nazi, but really, anyone who denies heā€™s an ignorant twit is stretching to say the least.

Pretty silly, turd. Puts you in the same category as those who thought the juryā€™s out on Obama being a muslim.

Yeah, OK Sebbie. Heā€™s not really a member of Vitezi Rend, right? But Iā€™m not pressing that point anyways. Iā€™m saying heā€™s an out-of-his-depth idiot fraud.

Perhaps he is, but he doesnā€™t come across that way whenever Iā€™ve heard him speak, and enough other people have had the same impression that allowed him to reach this position in the first place. Given he obviously knows more on the topic than you, and given the topic is one in which there isnā€™t ā€˜rightā€™ answer (or if there was, certainly no one in the obama administration knew what it was), your views come across as far more based in knee-jerk group-think bias than any real analysis.

Why so defensive, Sebbie? Itā€™s not too late to learn Arabic! (Or to earn a real PhD.)

Every time I hear Gorka speak, I think, hereā€™s a dumb personā€™s idea of what a smart person sounds like.

hahaha nice turn of phrase - watch me use it next time Iā€™m on tv

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available