Discussion: Sarah Huckabee Sanders: VA Restaurant Kicked Me Out 'Because I Work For POTUS'

I expect that most of the kitchen staff in DC is selectively serving bowls of hot loogie soup and salad with fresh loogie vinagrette.

18 Likes

Got to be a sort of “Casablanca” rip-off. “Tonight he’ll be at Jabba the Hutt’s. Everyone comes to Jabba the Hutt’s.”

4 Likes

Given how much the restaurant industry relies on immigrant help, in all areas of operation, (plus immigrant sympathizers) I wouldn’t think it is safe for any of Trump’s crew to eat out publicly anymore, if you know what I mean. (Reference “The Help”.) And with the new cake law, what goes around comes around for these folks as far as serving them in the first place.

The fact that a Mexican restaurant was the place of choice for Nielsen shows how stupid she and they all are. Trump can eat only fast food because he thinks it is safe, but I bet the fast food places around the White House will have figured out who the orders are for eventually.

Not that I’m encouraging this sort of thing . . .

39 Likes

“we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone”. How many times have we seen that on restaurant windows? Kinda sucks when they mean you doesn’t it Sarah?

40 Likes

I have been to DC 's Red Hen. It may be well out of price range of most.

14 Likes

55 Likes

A shirt, too.
Sorry for the visual on that one. I can get you some brain bleach.

7 Likes

It beats “Star Wars MCMXXIV: Luke Skywalker and the Fire Maidens of Xemzyxx IV”

6 Likes

Womp womp
“I really don’t care, do you?”
Etc.

62 Likes

They do usually require a shirt as well but I like to keep my regional slurs simple.

17 Likes

Um…yes, Sarah. That’s the point, you fucking moron. The same reason Kristjen Nielsen was forced to leave the Mexican eatery in DC, and the same reason Stephen Miller was recently jeered in another DC establishment. I’d doubt if they would have kicked you out for working as a checkout person at Costco.
But you can always go to Chick-Fil-A. I’m sure they’d welcome you with open arms, and you could pose for a Twitter pic while you’re happily downing one of their Trump-lovin’ chicken sammies, like your fellow phony Lindsey Graham did a few years back. Better yet, why don’t you just skip Chick-Fil-A and eat shit and die instead.

22 Likes
Sarah Huckabee Sanders: VA Restaurant Kicked Me Out ‘Because I Work For POTUS’

So find another venue where you can inhale your food.

Also, you forgot to say “Frankly.”

ETA: You misspelled POS.

10 Likes

True, I suppose, but what about Stormy Daniels starring in “Fire Maidens of Xemzyxx IV in Chains”?

2 Likes

Thing is, they cry victim no matter what. She could have had a perfectly good meal there and decided the clientele were looking at her funny. I’m not sure going so far as to kick them out was the best idea, but the management coming out and giving them an earful and making it clear you find them revolting, well, would we had more of that.

25 Likes

Two things:

First, Sanders’ claim that she treats everyone respectfully even if she disagrees with them is as big and transparent a lie as any she has told. And she’s told many.

Second, as a supporter of the “religious freedom” of bakers to refuse to serve gay people or pharmacists to refuse to fill birth control prescriptions, how can Sanders take issue with a business owner whose religious convictions obviously preclude serving lying, racist scum? (Of course, maybe we have to cut Sanders some slack here. As a Republican, she was fed on hypocrisy and the inability to feel shame in the cradle. And as a graduate of Ouachita Baptist University, the Harvard of Arkadelphia, Arkansas where she probably took courses like Owning the Libs 101, she is a bit educationally challenged to appreciate the finer points of simple logic.)

61 Likes

“Her actions say far more about her than about me.”

I think we all agree with this projection.

29 Likes

SHS is a horrible person, but she comes by it naturally. Do you see what her disgusting father tweeted about Nancy Pelosi’s campaign staff?

Not going to post it. These people are racist scumbags.

27 Likes

Most of Huckabee’s relatives are doing time in a state adjacent to Arkansas.

5 Likes

Shouldn’t she have been home cooking for her family----like the dutiful Christian wife?

17 Likes

“The fact that a Mexican restaurant was the place of choice for Nielsen shows how stupid she and they all are.”

Or, even Nielsen couldn’t resist the “strong” Mexican culture. Lol.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available