Discussion: Rupert Murdoch Names Post-Roger Ailes Fox News Leadership

“Shine, who was senior executive vice president under former CEO Roger Ailes”.

I thought no one survived once Roger the Hutt was on top of them?

3 Likes

Exactly. If Shine was the subject of alleged sexual assault of Fox News staffers, how could that be dismissed so quickly? Mystifying.

3 Likes

Shine? wasn’t he implicated as being complicit with Ailes harrassment?

7 Likes

Who gets to control the black room?

3 Likes

This fish is still rotting from the head down.

9 Likes

Faux News, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

1 Like

Of course all the ladies will need to be re-interviewed with ‘in-depth’ analysis and ‘probing’ questions.

Skirt length and hairdos and hair-don’ts will be discussed as well as the acceptable degrees of blondeness and beaver shots.

This is the new Faux, better than the old Faux but still traditional.

Damn!

I had 20 bucks on Jerry Sandusky.

10 Likes

Two-headed fish now.

2 Likes

New boss. Same as the old boss, except with fewer scrotal keratoma.

3 Likes

Jared Fogle could have telecommuted?

1 Like
1 Like

I am betting this only holds till after the election or so. They had to get someone in quickly or else go completely haywire, but these aren’t the people that the murdoch spawn want.

1 Like

Shine was Ailes’ enabler, cover-up artist, and “fixer” (kind of like Ray Donovan). Amazing they would pick him. He could be legally implicated any day now.

What board members of publicly-traded 20th Century Fox were aware and approved of this faulty arrangement?

4 Likes

rupert knew what ailes was doing. he is complicit.

4 Likes

Minister of Propaganda Murdoch says what??

Um, this just tells us that Murdoch and kids are not interested in hearing what the ladies had to say. Seriously, I thought they wanted a new direction, fresh start, free of scandal. This man was complicit in Ailes doing what he did, for god’s sake. If the ladies there had any self-preservation, they’d leave now.

3 Likes

Wasn’t Shine basically Ailes’s enabler?

[Edited to Add: And looking over the previous comments, I see a lot of other people got there first. Still, I’ll leave this here as accumulative evidence of how many people quickly see that Shine is an obviously bad choice.]

2 Likes

Did the kids have influence on the decision?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available