Discussion: Rubio Posts 'Salt Bae' Miami Restaurant Address After Chef Serves Maduro

Screw Marco. I want to hear about Toad!

3 Likes

Just wondering if Eric and Jr. call can now be called Toadies…

5 Likes

This headline was generated by an AI, wasn’t it

It’s just blind luck that there’s a story that fit

9 Likes

I will give 3 pounds of my best mini-mushrooms (organic and gluten free!) to the person who can make the world stop doing the blurry-zoomed-sidebar thing. It is distracting and adds nothing to the picture (or video from which it originated).

19 Likes

I’m always telling people helpfully to hold their phones sideways if they’re doing video. I haven’t been cussed at yet but I suppose the day will come.

12 Likes

I will give 4 pounds of terrible nightmare fungus to the person who can make the world stop recording their cellphone videos vertically!

Alternatively I will give 5 pounds of the same to the person who can make televisions that automatically contort their screens to the appropriate aspect ratio whenever they detect a vertical cellphone video. 6 pounds if they scream during the transformation

3 Likes

The US only “intervenes” in countries with significant oil reserves.

4 Likes

Hey Marco? Not defending Maduro, but you’re a strong supporter of the man who is separating innocent children from their parents. So why don’t you fix that problem first.

24 Likes

Rubio is trying to enhance his “butch bona fides.” He failed.

4 Likes

These guys tried: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt9zSfinwFA

He is actually the overweight dictator of a nation where 30% of the people eat only once a day & infants are suffering from malnutrition.

You mean he is the President of the United States?!?!?!?

24 Likes

TRUMP will RELEASE THE KRAKEN to PROVE that HIS alpha MALE member IS LARGER than NORMAL, is excellent, and THE BEST ONE EVER. Sources tell me that aides are currently examining the matter and MIKE Pence will be ISSUING a brief statement corroborating its fantastic length and girth and its resemblance to an intercontinental ballistic MISSILE OF LOVE.

14 Likes

I’m sure the poor bastard at the restaurant answering angry phone calls from people who have never and will never visit will definitely effect regime change in a country a thousand miles away.

I have no love for Maduro or anyone who would serve him, but this is not how a Senator is supposed to comport himself.

10 Likes

Clamping down an illegal, vicious embargo on another sovereign nation, complaining how its leader is failing his people and then illegally invading said nation is the heart of US foreign policy. As for dictators, Little Marco just won’t talk about all of the dictators that Donald Trump has yuuuuuuge man-crushes on…

8 Likes

Comporting oneself inappropriately has become a fad. It starts at the top.

1 Like

I’m grateful to Rubio for posting that address and phone number. Most restaurants keep those pieces of information as closely guarded secrets.

21 Likes

American politicians always choose right wing dictators over any leader who has any interest in doing anything good for his citizens. Allende would be one.

5 Likes

Nobody ever goes there because it’s too crowded.
:sunglasses:

9 Likes

What else would you expect the Normalizing Russian Autocracy’s $3 Million Whore to do?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available