Discussion: Roy Moore Dated 'Younger Ladies' For Their 'Purity,' His Pastor Friend Says

Yeah - that Kayla was “pure”. Even though Moore stalked her when she was 15 or 16 he didn’t marry her until after her divorce at which time she was already a mom…

16 Likes

I believe “purity” is what turns most pedophiles on.

6 Likes

Well, they weren’t so pure AFTER! He just figured he’d just poke around to judge their 'pureness.
I also notice 'ol Roy has this sense of ‘quid pro quo’ like in extravagantly complementing that woman in his law office ‘paid’ for his extraprofessional behavior on her posterior. His kind words in a yearbook becoming a demand for sex in a dark back lot. Ugh!
This reminds me of the Penns State meltdown, remember?

2 Likes

Pastor Flip… flipped, to enabling perversion.

2 Likes

I wonder how many kids he fucked in Nam.

17 Likes

Then Pastor Flip Bendumover was doing it too. He’s probably out right now making sure the younger ladies are being ‘saved’.

2 Likes

What the hell is in the water down in Alabama to make these people so sick and so perverted? A pastor defending a grown man preying on teenage girls because they were supposedly “pure” and virtuous? He is describing statutory rape.

16 Likes

You are probably right. How sad.

1 Like

Having grown up in Utah, I can tell you that the Mormons I know would feel the same way about dating teenage girls that the rest of us do: it’s creepy and wrong if you’re an adult chasing young girls. You’re probably thinking of the fundamentalist Mormons, who are still into polygamy and domination of women. Don’t confuse the two, actual Mormons are not at all like those people.

The people who think it’s alright to date young girls for their purity are in the same boat, along with groups like ISIS that are just fine with marrying off young girls…all of them are fundamentalists who think men should dominate women and take what they want. I just never thought that I’d see either of our political parties defend someone like Moore (or Trump), it just goes to show how much they value party, and power, over being morally upstanding.

19 Likes

Those are twins? They look like a married couple to me.

16 Likes

A prominent right-wing preacher who appeared alongside Senate candidate Roy Moore at a campaign rally just days ago
said that Moore dated teen girls because of their “purity” and because
when he got back from Vietnam there weren’t any women his age left to
date.

What a load of crap. A preacher saying it is OK to be a child molester…

21 Likes

5 Likes

Those people just creep me out. Conservative as hell, yet they kept popping out those babies once a year. Ewwwwwwwww.

4 Likes

This preacher is saying that out of the millions of women in Alabama the only females available to Moore were under age children? I wonder if he continued his predilections after he was married…

Where were the parents of these girls??

7 Likes

I’m sure we can all empathize with how difficult poor Roy found it to connect with hearts as pure as his own.

4 Likes

“He did that because there is something about a purity of a young woman, here is something that is good, that’s true, that’s straight…"

AKA pedophilia for 30+ yr olds out to put an end to said “purity.”

2 Likes

Are those mutually exclusive?

Hmmm… Interesting question. Incest laws exist to prevent inbreeding. But since a same-sex couple can’t breed, is it rational to apply those laws?

4 Likes

This “man of God” is saying teens were the only women available to Moore. That’s the excuse du jour. They aren’t denying he did it anymore.

29 Likes

R&R in Bangkok no doubt.

9 Likes

This includes the fundamentalists of the Duck Dynasty and Umpteen Children and Counting crowd. Marry them young and keep them bound to a man.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available