Discussion: Roy Moore Dated 'Younger Ladies' For Their 'Purity,' His Pastor Friend Says

2 Likes

When this started I tweeted something about how Roy Moore’s preference for teenage girls shows he can’t handle adult women. This shows I’m right.

Would this discussion be different if Moore were a Mormon? #Justasking

40 Likes

“If you’re old enough to be their father they’ll let you grab them by their purity!”

40 Likes

Yep, it’s all about getting’em before they know better than to marry scum like Moore.

35 Likes

“A church that worships Jesus stands up for vulnerable women and girls. A church that worships power sees them as expendable.” - Russell Moore.

52 Likes

First, wasn’t NAMBLA’s motto, “By eight it’s too late!” Irony.

Second, I can only respond thusly:

Now, if only we could only wrap copper wire around them and stick them inside of a torus-shaped permanent magnet, we could generate enough electricity to power all of Mobile…

4 Likes

Trump: I am very very satisfied with this explanation. I know as I suffered deeply in NY after the Vietnam war, even though I ducked it. I also had to resort to teenagers as well and I liked it. It works.

9 Likes

“See, he had to chase those young underage girls becuase all those older sluts were already married after my pervy friend got back from 'nam.”

That’s a hell of an argument.

47 Likes

What he means by “purity” is they hadn’t been filled up in their nethers by other horndogs like Moore.

19 Likes

And mainline church leaders scratch their heads and say why are losing so many folks from Christianity? The hypocrisy, the poor logic, the strange interpretations, the male dominance, etc. etc. etc. to think Judge Moore should be given a pass… to think Christian parents thought (or think) it is ok for a 30 something guy to be datin 14 yr old girls… beyond belief!

30 Likes

The SOB probably can’t even breathe in the company of 6 yr. old girls…nothing like the purity of someone who still needs to sleep with stuffed animals…what turn ons. I wish someone would put his balls in a vice.

18 Likes

More proof and another admission that Moore is guilty as sin of trying to date teenage girls and is lying about it.

If you ever lived in the South, Moore’s behavior was far from abnormal, in fact Moore’s behavior for a man of his stature was in fact the norm. That is it was and maybe still is as I have not lived in the South in 30 years, traditional behavior for upper class White men to go out into the world, get wild and make some money, and as they approached Middle age to settle down and marry a virgin, be she 11. 12 et al.

6 Likes

Benham is some piece of work – I’m guessing he’d be okay with the Saudi practice of marrying 14 year olds. Certainly they’re birds of a feather with the Duggars.

and his twin sons are also vehemently anti-gay (despite some serious gay face).

11 Likes

Man, these Moore supporters down in Alabama are getting pervier by the fucking second.
And I want to see this motherfucker’s reaction if some 40-year-old guy fondles his adolescent granddaughter - fondling with the “purest” Christian intentions, of course. Just like they did in the old days in the Holy Land. From what I’ve read, they were pretty grabby back then with the female “pudenda”.

23 Likes

I bet this freak’s internet browser history has some interesting entries.

26 Likes

So says the alabamy preacher whose closet is filled with little boy stories…
They just seem so much more innocent than girls.
Sick puppy

4 Likes

Why does the term “needledick” immediately pop into my mind?

8 Likes

Here’s a good video of Flip – flipping out over a gay pride festival.

And flipping out over Charlotte’s LGBT non-discrimination ordinance

5 Likes

Judge Roy Moore graduated from West Point and then went on into the service, served in Vietnam and then came back and was in law school. All of the ladies, or many of the ladies that he possibly could have married were not available then, they were already married, maybe, somewhere. So he looked in a different direction

30 Likes

Although he kept his lust for underage girls hidden while he was in the military, he was known as a stickler for rules.

In a biography he wrote, Moore claimed that he slept on sand bags in Vietnam because he was afraid he would be “fragged” by one of his men rolling a grenade under his canvas cot.

Evidently social norms weren’t among those “rules.”

19 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available