Discussion: Report: Vanessa Trump Files For Divorce From Trump Jr

O! That does deserve caplocks.

This is awesome!

4 Likes

only my wife calls me darling, and thatā€™s only when she wants something.

BTW - if youā€™re not following bandit, itā€™s worth a mosey to read some of her threads.

https://twitter.com/BanditRandom

3 Likes

Imagine my ā€œdarlingā€ in a gin-soaked Tallulah Bankhead voice. ā€œDarlingā€ refers to anyone I donā€™t call fucktard

:sunglasses:

13 Likes

That picture is definitely a natural prophylactic.

4 Likes

Who says someone with the last name trump isnā€™t smart? she sees the writing on the wall and decided to leave before all hell breaks loose

5 Likes

Donald Trump jr was a drunk all through college. and a screw up all his life. he got so drunk In college he kept falling breaking his arm. with his arm constantly in a sling. there are reports his father harassed him all the time. not a good father mostly absent. he needs help never got it. I believe he will go to jail for what he did at his fathers behest. Donald Trump Senior will throw him under the bus. he is a monster a ghoul without a soul Trump has ruined many lives and now our country. Look at all the Senior Republicans in Congress committing treason with this massive cover up. no one knows what will happen

6 Likes

You know what the best part of this is? Itā€™s ONLY THURSDAY and @antisachetdethe has a flight tomorrow (FRIDAY!!!)

16 Likes

excellent

Spit take!!!

1 Like

And I donā€™t have any appointments tomorrow - o hooray!

2 Likes

Not even your nails?

Heā€™s black hearted evil scum. How many Americans do you think will die because they canā€™t afford healthcare? Whereā€™s Trumpā€™s replacement for Obamacare?

3 Likes

Your turn next, Melania!

4 Likes

He was called Diaper Don in school because heā€™d fall into bed drunk every night and pee his pants. Finally PuPPet went to his school U of Penn, and dragged him out of his bed, slugged him, told him to put a suit on (with trousers big enough for the diaper haha) and dragged him home.

4 Likes

Not this week.

Every other week my toenails. I get my fingernails cut off really short and left alone but I value keeping my feet healthy and I havenā€™t seen the toenails without polish except for a few minutes when she takes it off to start over, for at least 10 years.

2 Likes

How about the conspiracy theory that this is a move to try to shift assets to her to protect from confiscation?

2 Likes

While divorce is a nasty business I do not wish upon anyone, I gotta go with you on this one LGB.

5 Likes

Okay, katscherger, this the third or fourth time youā€™ve made reference to @antisachetdethe flying and stuff happening. Whatā€™s the connection?

2 Likes

Smarter than her husband and also, more scruples.

Eric has stayed out of most of this. He and his wife might survive, although the odds are against them.

Don, Jr. was the son who wanted to please a man who was a total failure as a father. Neither Trumpā€™s mother nor Ivana could help stem the bleeding. A double tragedy.

I wish Vanessa well.

5 Likes

And just take a look at those Trump hands, somethinā€™ not right with the hands.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available