Discussion: Report: Ivanka Trump Wrote Unused 'Clarification' On 'Rapist' Mexicans Comment

2 Likes

So, from this article, the daughter said something or wrote something but no one paid attention to it and it was not ever used in any legal proceding? That’s “breaking news”?

“Katherine Krueger is the breaking news editor at TPM in New York City”

Katherine, with all the news around this week, I think you picked up and wrote about one of the most irrelevant of all non-news items. Try to stay on topic. It’s 2016, and there’s a general election on.

11 Likes

The New York businessman’s remarks that Mexican immigrants were “bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists” in his June 2015 campaign launch were "mischaracterized as being a categorical attack on Hispanics,” Trump reportedly said in the deposition.

Lol. Ivanka’s become an enabler.

Family shouldn’t let family tweet drunk.

17 Likes

His remarks were “misconstrued” and “mischaracterized”??

Wake up, honey, your dad is a racist, misogynistic pig, who is now inciting violence on multiple levels.

Do your country a favor and take him back to that garish, tasteless brothel-like pen he calls home, lock him up and take away his internet until the election is over.

41 Likes

The Tramp family are the scum of America. They are amoral, liars without compunction and have no decency whatsoever.

17 Likes

My guess is it’s Katherine’s turn to work the weekend or Saturday shift and this was the first new thing she spotted since last night.

3 Likes

It’s not booze. He brags that he doesn’t drink, was effected by older brother dying of alcoholism. But I’m certain he uses speed to excess which would account for much of what he does including his manic and hyper behavior. Sanity if there is any the trumpfam may reside in the lusted after daughter since she could obviously predict his slurs would come back to bite him on his big lard ass…

9 Likes

None of the kids have been campaigning with Donald lately. Is that significant in any way?

10 Likes

How is this not relevant?

The thing that brought Trump into the spotlight, and is the basis of much of his support, is something his daughter basically rebuked (“clarified”).

Depending on the details we should get (it will probably become more available as the case proceeds) this may show that even Donald Trump’s family thinks his comments are crazy.

10 Likes

Yeah, there’s not much political “breaking news” on a weekend shift, not at least until T-rump (or Tramp as some now are calling him) goes on the Sunday morning talk shows and spits out some more inanities, lies, half-cocked conspiracy theories or other garbage. AND we can usually rely upon whatever he says to be “breaking news” well into Tuesday.

4 Likes

Here’s a “clarification” for you, Ivanka: your father is a fucking jagoff. And I don’t care how much the media and others say how “nice” Ivanka is. I hope this fucking Trump spawn ends up working a stripper pole after her daddy loses the election. And please don’t give me that bullshit about how a candidate’s families are supposedly “off limits”. The GOP has been violating that unwritten law forever. So fuck her, and those inbred brothers of hers. They are just as much bigly liars and con artists as their father.

11 Likes

I know. Just riffing on the quality of his tweets.

3 Likes

Don’t need another bigoted Trump trying to explain away the bigoted things Donald has already said.

But I would like to hear her views about increasing nuclear proliferation and the effects that would have on her children someday after her father sets a nuclear winter into motion on this planet. Donald tells us she’s such a smart girl. Let’s see how she expects to dodge that bullet while she sits in Trump Tower waiting for the radiation to disperse in a few thousand years.

None of the Trump Clan appear to be too bright but they sure like to judge others.

4 Likes

You, addicted4444, did a better job of making this “relevant” than the writer of the article did.

“may show that even Donald Trump’s family thinks his comments are crazy”

Well, if that’s the “breaking news” or even the logical conclusion, or the direction the evidence points the reader toward, why not state it in the article? Katherine, the writer, didn’t do that.

1 Like

They are out gunning innocent wildlife down…

8 Likes

Are you being facetious or did they really taking another wildlife hunting trip? If they did, that would seem to verify their tone-deafness.

2 Likes

Hey, Ivanka! I hate to break it to you, honey, but there’s this newfangled doodad that I think is called “video” that actually records what a person says or does in absolute detail. Even that fat fuck you call a father. And when this “video” kajigger shows your father calling Mexicans rapists and murderers and drug dealers, there is no “misconstruing” or “misinterpretation”. There is only your daddy’s own assholery.
Oh, and they also have this new series of tubes they’re calling the Internet, which has the amazing ability to show you what a complete dildo your father is. Check it out sometime.

10 Likes

“It was not my place” Donald had multiple oportunities to clarify his own remarks and he didn’t. I agree with previous post, this is not news. It must be a slow day.

1 Like

Yep, Yukon, I think…

If Ivanka was more worried about the fate of this nation than about the fate of her inheritance, I might have a modicum of respect for her. But she IS a Trump, after all. Need I say more?

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available