Discussion: Report: GOP Donor Hinted At Clinton Backing, Compared Trump To Hitler

All this Republican backlash against Trumpkin is beginning to make me giddy and delirious! Today is a good day to snide!

30 Likes

“Yeah, but Hitler made the trains run on time,”, opined Dweebitz Queelitz III, adding, “Besides, the GOP doesn’t have a problem with the Jews. We love the Jews!”

17 Likes

“Look at my Jew. Are you the greatest?”

25 Likes

I don’t think she will go through with it, but if she openly started saying it is better to support Hillary, then threw her money in that direction…I may actually have to learn how to dance so I can do a happy dance!

22 Likes

The comparisons to Hitler are unfair, Hitler served in his country’s armed services and saw combat.

18 Likes

I think she really means it. She was co-finance director for Christie, and excoriated him when he sold out to Trump.

Though Trump will most assuredly call her a loser, unlike him, she really is a billionaire who spent $140 million of her own money in a losing effort for CA governor.

21 Likes

So it takes a serious comparison of their candidate to Hitler and Mussolini for a Republican to consider voting for a Democrat? And even that may not be enough?

32 Likes

She shouldn’t hold her breath for a solid VP pick. As soon as the person says something that pisses him off, he’ll kick him or her to the curb and announce a new VP pick in a Twitter rant. He’ll pick someone whipped like Christie, and denigrate the person, like he did with the Oreo comment. He won’t pick anyone who would stand up to him.

8 Likes

It takes a lot of courage to do the right thing, and actions speak louder than words. So let’s see who is supporting who in September. There 's gonna be a lot of “no comments” by Repubs in the future.

11 Likes

Agree, but just hearing a GOPer say these kinds of things is a new phenomenon and has a novel feel. It’s easy for me to instinctively discount her as only venting out of frustration. But then I think about it, and this is really extraordinary–a real testament to how divisive Trumpkin has become to Republicans. And, she’s not an isolated case. Expect many more defectors to sprout in coming days.

19 Likes

Thank You Ms. Whitman for putting country ahead of party and speaking the truth. Donald Trump is a racist, misogynist, and raging xenophobe. He should be shunned by all. If the democrats nominated his twin I would do all in my power to ensure this person never got to the OVAL Office. You may or may not support Clinton monetarily but please continue to speak the truth about the narcissistic con man to the GOP voters who are starting to tune in to this election.

26 Likes

Shorter Whitman : Sure, Trump might be like Hitler, but if he has a decent VP, then I’m cool with that.

36 Likes

You’re right. The logic there is ridiculous. Trump is a disaster and nothing changes that.

How can any VP redeem him in any way, shape, or form, unless Whitman knows some people who do a certain job…

16 Likes

Is Beria available?

4 Likes

I do not want anyone as stupid and vile as Meg Whitman involved in any way with the Clinton campaign. Fuck her.

9 Likes

I would love/hate to have smelled the stench coming out of that room, as I’ve always wondered what sickening aroma would identify failure.

4 Likes

I believe the aroma resembles a combination of sweaty feet, expired milk, and Republican tears.

10 Likes

Please, no implosion until AFTER the July 18th-21st GOP Cleveland Steamer. Please!

8 Likes

But they need to convert before Jesus comes back.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available