Discussion: Report: Federal Authorities Arrest Man In Florida Connected To Bomb Threats

I can feel the economic anxiety through my screen.

39 Likes

Well, I hope he’s in a deplorable condition.

20 Likes

Dear Headline Writer: These were not “bomb thteats”. They were actual bombs, as best we know. A bomb “threat” is when some dope calls the authorities and says there’s a device somewhere. Please try to keep up.

64 Likes

OMG, Florida man arrested?

21 Likes

I will personally pay Donald Trump 1000 bucks if this person is either Latino or Middle-Eastern.

e/t/a: looks like, on the basis of the booking photo, Cesar Sayoc may be Latino.

In which case, Donald, I’ll offer you the same accommodation you offered Senator Warren re/ DNA test: I’ll pay the $1000 if you come collect it in person.

18 Likes

Over/under on oozing old white guy cutaneous condition as disgusting as Steve Bannon’s

14 Likes

That was surprisingly fast. i mean the guy was no mastermind but, i expected a little bit longer to track him down.

MSNBC reporting that this guy previously lived in NYC or NY State

11 Likes

From your charitable foundation?

16 Likes

The sheer speed of information in our modern world is pretty wild. The DOJ is going to make me wait three whole hours for a press conference to find out who this guy (it’s a guy. c’mon.) is?

Back in ye olde history, you would read about this stuff in the paper! The ink on his misspelled shipping labels is barely dry.

Hell, the crack team of USPS inspectors probably hadn’t even had time to book a flight to Florida yet.

10 Likes

Was his name Rick Scott? Matt Gaetz?

7 Likes
8 Likes

That makes it sound like he’s the guy.

12 Likes

A large adult son named “Teric Rump” mailing from “Lar-a-Mago”

11 Likes

Per NBC, the suspect is possibly in his 50s.

18 Likes

Bomb Threats seems mis-leading

15 Likes

“… in his…”

Of course!

8 Likes

Can you read any of the stickers on the van?

14 Likes

Just waiting for the “white” shoe to drop.

10 Likes

So cool that they got him alive. I mean if he was a black guy who ran after stealing a stick of gum he’d have been shot 20030394 times.

Countdown until the Republican traitors start calling him a Soros linked agent?

19 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available