Discussion: Reagan's Son Turns On Trump For Saying Clinton Not 'Loyal' To Her Husband

Michael Reagan: “I am glad my father is not alive to watch this.”

I actually wish he hadn’t been alive to see the 80’s.

But that’s just me.

34 Likes

WTF? Many of these conservatives who are now deciding not to support Trump come to that conclusion using some of the most bizarre logic. First, inferring/implying (whichever) Hillary cheats is a bridge too far? – But not the horrid things he’s said about women? Or his mocking disabled people? Or his six bankruptcies? And on and on. Then Reagan says that RR wouldn’t support this garbage (the inferring infidelity) when RR himself was unfaithful to Wyman? Seriously?

That said, I’m glad to see him at least not voting for HO – though who he votes for is anyone’s guess.

6 Likes

The tidal wave of hate cannot be stopped by the hateful RNC.

7 Likes

No, that’s actually most of us…

I also wish I wouldn’t have seen a movie or two of his back in the day.

But that’s just me ; )

6 Likes

O I would have loved it if Ronnie had gotten permanently lost in the Mojave while filming Death Valley Days in the 70s.

But I will not look this newest gift horse in the mouth. You never know how many votes this might be good for.

10 Likes

Priebus’ “stand” is more of a “kneel,” really.

6 Likes

I guess everyone has their “At long last, have you no decency, sir?” breaking point with Trump, but it is amazing to see how long it takes some people to reach that point.

I still don’t understand how Senator McCain has apparently not reached that point yet. Trump’s remarks about POWs last year would have done it for me.

15 Likes

Has Priebus been publicly supporting Trump on TV recently? I haven’t read about it, and I don’t watch TV.

1 Like

Just rats abandoning the sinking ship of course. They want to be able to say they were principled and opposed him because they fear his sorry ass will be indicted for tax fraud.

8 Likes

When I saw the headline, I assumed it must be Ron. But Michael? What you said.

2 Likes

Wow, if you lose a near-complete asshole like Michael Reagen you must really be the complete package. What next? Will Insannity bail too?

8 Likes

Well Reagan’s cheating on Wyman, was against his mother, so he takes it more personal.

2 Likes

Ron Jr is a democrat and has been for as long as he’s been in public life. Ya know, the Reagan kids have their parental issues, but they did love their parents and like to remember them in the best light. I can’t blame them for that. As for Nancy likely supporting Hillary – that thought actually makes me happy. Today we heard the fellow who prosecuted the Whitewater case is now supporting Hillary. W’s daughter and and father are supporting Hillary. Who knew that the fear of Donald Trump would start uniting people. And once enough dissenting republicans give Hillary this chance, perhaps they will cut her some slack and help get some bipartisanship going again. One can only hope…

12 Likes

Your father would have been drummed out of the GOP over a decade ago were he still alive.

10 Likes

It’s probably Time-Warner, so it’s out half the time anyway.

2 Likes

I know I’m hopeful. It’s not the same dynamic they had with Obama- she was well liked as a senator by plenty of GOP. Of course I’m told that John Boehner likes Obama, too, so I’m hopeful, but not overly.

4 Likes

Umm, one thing that Hillary definitely is, is loyal to her husband, I mean WTF?

She could easily have bailed, numerous times. What part of ‘loyalty’ doesn’t the Orange Blob understand?

11 Likes

Every part.

14 Likes

It’s dogwhistle for “Hillary is lezzos with that Muslim chick.”

3 Likes

I must have missed a meme… what’s “HO”?

I assume you’re not just a fan of OO scale model railroad…

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available