Discussion: Reagan's Son Turns On Trump For Saying Clinton Not 'Loyal' To Her Husband

2 Likes

31 Likes

Hillary ā€œcheating on Billā€ is a bridge too far for him? Where the hell has this asshole been for the past year?

31 Likes

Good for Michael Reagan. He should vote for Clinton too.

11 Likes

I am glad my father is not alive to watch thisā€¦

For once Iā€™m not, he deserves to see his legacy. Who knows, maybe hell gets cable news and he can watch while he rots.

25 Likes

Its time for Priebus to take a standā€¦Trump on Clinton: ā€˜I donā€™t even think sheā€™s loyal to Billā€™ http://politi.co/2cKeCxR

What on Earth do you think Priebus has been doing? He took a stand months ago. Whatever Trump wants is his stand. Sorry you havenā€™t figured that out yet.

How do you get a column and not know the difference between ā€œinferā€ and ā€œimply?ā€

14 Likes

Hmm, headed in the right direction. Is Zombie Reagan going to make an appearance for Halloween?

Earlier today:

10 Likes

He was teetering up until now : )

Oh well, eventually HO repulses everyone, even those so blind that they will not see.

Iā€™m pretty sure that HO is batting .1000 in the Reagan households. So thatā€™s all the Reagansā€™, some of the bushes/mostly all and the entire defense department.

Trump is thorough, Iā€™ll give him that.

12 Likes

No, no, no! We donā€™t want this, the RNC folks might actually listen to this and then just might figure out a way to shut Trump up. We need him to continue digging his hole for another few weeks, so donā€™t listen to them, Donald! Itā€™s the BEST hole, itā€™s a YUUUGE hole, AND YOUā€™RE THE BEST DAMNED HOLE DIGGER EVER!!)

10 Likes

ā€œThere is no reason to infer she is cheating on Bill.ā€

I believe heā€™s implying, Mike. Youā€™re inferring.

haha! I always want to punch people who say this.

Punching myself,
albesure

2 Likes

Republican party in absolute disarray and SHIT ā€¦

Iā€™m almost out of popcorn ā€”

13 Likes

Yeah, right. If Hillary had any values or morals at all she would have a laundry list of exxes, tales of dodging the clap and a string of high profile adulteries to brag on according to HO standards. Oy!

11 Likes

Michael Reagan: ā€œI am glad my father is not alive to watch this.ā€

I actually wish he hadnā€™t been alive to see the 80ā€™s.

But thatā€™s just me.

34 Likes

WTF? Many of these conservatives who are now deciding not to support Trump come to that conclusion using some of the most bizarre logic. First, inferring/implying (whichever) Hillary cheats is a bridge too far? ā€“ But not the horrid things heā€™s said about women? Or his mocking disabled people? Or his six bankruptcies? And on and on. Then Reagan says that RR wouldnā€™t support this garbage (the inferring infidelity) when RR himself was unfaithful to Wyman? Seriously?

That said, Iā€™m glad to see him at least not voting for HO ā€“ though who he votes for is anyoneā€™s guess.

6 Likes

The tidal wave of hate cannot be stopped by the hateful RNC.

7 Likes

No, thatā€™s actually most of usā€¦

I also wish I wouldnā€™t have seen a movie or two of his back in the day.

But thatā€™s just me ; )

6 Likes

O I would have loved it if Ronnie had gotten permanently lost in the Mojave while filming Death Valley Days in the 70s.

But I will not look this newest gift horse in the mouth. You never know how many votes this might be good for.

10 Likes

Priebusā€™ ā€œstandā€ is more of a ā€œkneel,ā€ really.

6 Likes

I guess everyone has their ā€œAt long last, have you no decency, sir?ā€ breaking point with Trump, but it is amazing to see how long it takes some people to reach that point.

I still donā€™t understand how Senator McCain has apparently not reached that point yet. Trumpā€™s remarks about POWs last year would have done it for me.

15 Likes

Has Priebus been publicly supporting Trump on TV recently? I havenā€™t read about it, and I donā€™t watch TV.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available