Discussion: Presser To Unveil No-Show Mueller Accuser Goes Predictably Off The Rails

3 Likes

I think Burkman standing there, literally, with his fly open, brought the whole thing to a new level.

138 Likes

If one is to be a successful r*tfucker, one must have an IQ above 50. These fools donā€™t.

44 Likes

IANAL but I think Mike Judge has grounds for a lawsuit.

34 Likes

Amazingā€¦I guess they are part of the group of men who feel victimized by '#metoo and think they are just being accused of misconduct with no facts to back them upā€¦They are probably SHOCKED they are not being ā€˜believedā€™ā€¦

19 Likes

Both these guys must be congenitally immune to ridicule. I mean itā€™s one thing to give a presser thatā€™s total bullshit. Itā€™s another to give a presser where the ENTIRE audience knows itā€™s total bullshit. Itā€™s like a kid giving a book report for a book he hasnā€™t read, and making up nonsenseā€¦ only the rest of the class has read the book and sees through everythingā€¦ and that kid still gets up and gives it the old college try

Iā€™m weirdly impressed!

78 Likes

How does a 19-year-old become a hedge fund manager? Perhaps his lawn mowing business, which includes hedge-trimming as an additional service, has somehow been misrepresented.

60 Likes

Assuming there is a real ā€œCarolyne Cassā€ somewhere, she has a viable action for false light - invasion of privacy. Carolyne, if you are listening, Iā€™m a lawyer, give me a call.

39 Likes

Through fraud. Thatā€™s why heā€™s effectively banned for life from ever being a hedge fund manager again.

This guy was outed on Twitter as running around to banks trying to lie his way into funding for all kinds of bs right wing projects. Heā€™s nothing more than a criminal who needs to be frog marched to prison for 30 years.

It is THESE exact kind of evil scumbags that need to be mercilessly hunted down and made and example of immediately following the election. Destroy their lives, bankrupt them and toss them out in the street.

55 Likes

Maybe Iā€™m wrong but Iā€™m assuming that Mueller now has a pretty good reason to bring libel and slander charges.

48 Likes

Absurd nonsense that shouldnā€™t be taking up TPMā€™s real estate. This story should, on the other hand:

Itā€™s being reported that they were alive when tossed into the Hudson. And it seems pretty damn clear that their deaths could be the act of Saudi officials.

33 Likes

ā€œAt one point, GOP lobbyist Jack Burkman and pro-Trump Twitter personality Jacob Wohl disagreed on the proper spelling of the accuserā€™s nameā€¦ā€

Pardon me for restating the obvious, but they make Baldrick and George look like Woodward and Bernstein

29 Likes

ā€œI think Jacob is a child prodigy that has eclipsed Mozart,ā€ Burkman said??? You canā€™t make up this sh_t!!

34 Likes

ā€œMore digging into Surefire Intelligence revealed that LinkedIn profiles of individuals claiming to be employees of the firm had profile photos stolen from models, actors and stock photo images.ā€

God this is funny. I actually feel some gratitude for the levity.

29 Likes

32 Likes

I continue to read reportsā€¦ many of which seem reliableā€¦ about Burkman and a very nervous-looking flock of goats. Iā€™m not ready to make an accusation, but I have reserved space near the registration desk of a Red Roof Inn in Virginia, and will be making an International News Announcement in the near future.

38 Likes

There is a 34-year-old woman named Carolyne Cass who apparently lives in Los Angeles. She has a Facebook page where she calls herself ā€œSage Leif.ā€

https://www.facebook.com/carolyne.cass

A woman matching her name, description and age was arrested for possession of marijuana in Texas in 2002.

11 Likes

Not to be confused with Ms. Bay Leif, who lives in San Francisco

31 Likes

I am eagerly awaiting Jacobā€™s Symphony in F-Minus.

52 Likes

What it it about reich-wing assholes and three-piece suits? That outfit doesnā€™t make you credible, dipwad. Although, the barn door being open is a really nice sartorial touch.

45 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available