Discussion: Planned White Nationalist Conference Loses Its Venue For 3rd Time This Year

TL;DR: Vanilla ISIS told to fuck off again.

9 Likes

Surely there’s a big enough trump property to hold it.

16 Likes

I’ve been involved in these things and the planning is challenging enough when you’re not a hate group, so if you are, well, then, obviously it’s just that much harder.

7 Likes

I will not be surprised to hear that it’s now taking place a Mar A Lago.

6 Likes

What, Mar-e-Coli is booked solid?

5 Likes

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Too funny.

5 Likes

Haha! [/nelsonmuntz]

3 Likes

I’m sure East Texas would welcome them…

2 Likes

Last time I was out that way I saw some vacant motels on the side of the highway. Looked like the ideal place, once they’ve cleaned the broken glass and condoms out of the parking lot.

1 Like

Here try this place, BET they’d be clad to have YA’S…YA ALL COME NOW!!

4 Likes

So The Hilton Tucson El Conquistador had booked their event previously?

The name of the hotel is quite telling. A constant theme on the right particularly VDare is that Mexicans are going to repopulate the Southwestern part of the US. El Conquistadors.
I guess the hotel doesn’t book their best events. They bring White Nationalists. They skip bar tabs. They’re cheap tippers, especially to the maids.

1 Like

According to David Fahrenthold, as of Sept. 18 Grift-a-Lotto has had 20 cancellations so there ought to be plenty of room.

And as luck would have it there’s a recipe online so the Nazis can have “the most amazing piece of white cake.”
And everybody will get two scoops!

Full body armor?

1 Like

Going out on limb, I would guess that hotels in southwestern states don’t want to get a reputation for hosting white nationalist events that are aimed at kicking out Latino immigrants. Maybe VDare should look for hotels in Idaho.

1 Like

Trump makes a buck off everyone. I’m sure his properties are out of their price range.

Too bad they cannot afford Mar-A-Lago.

Maybe Trump would give them a cut-rate? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Sniff, Oh My!

1 Like

If they are too controversial in the US, maybe a resort in Mexico would take them.

1 Like

Have they checked with Mar-A-Lago. I hear the owner believes there are a lot of good people in the White Nationalist movement.

1 Like

“it’s hard out here” for a white supremacist. Others have already said it but: ha, ha!
I’m sure Sessions and Moore have some venues in Alabama they can contact to help out these “very fine people”.
Flannery O’Connor just popped into my head, the " good, country people" that Moore & Sessions are …

1 Like

“He added that “nothing can surprise me about the vindictiveness of America’s emerging Totalitarian Left”

Challenge accepted.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available