Discussion: Paul Ryan Roasts Trump, His Twitter Habits During Catholic Charity Dinner

Yep, he’ll abandon Trump when and only when it serves his desire to cling to the Speakership. Maybe a dozen WH staff indictments turn the page.

5 Likes

Our system, thank founders and thank God, is not designed with the expectation that every man in office is a virtuous, godly, perfect man. It was intentionally and carefully constructed so that when someone piled enough rope around to hang himself, soon folks would start stringing up that rope.

I think you’re exactly right. Ryan’s a zombie-eyed granny-starving dick, but he knows whose skin he values more: his or Trump’s.

(Nasty Ryan. No respect. Sad!)

4 Likes

M ake the
A ssholes
G o
A way

6 Likes

Careful, Paul. If you piss off Donald, he might run for Speaker of the House and take your job away.

2 Likes

https://randybryceforcongress.com/

2 Likes

Assuming he is not implicated with regard to Russia himself… with that assumption, I agree. It has nothing to do with decency or patriotism but with reading the wind. He is looking out of the corner of his left eyes at Obama and Bush’s speeches, or more broadly, the public’s sentiment they represent, while looking out of the corner of his right eyes at the progress of their tax cuts plan. And slowly and carefully laying the groundwork so when the time comes he can claim they’ve never been a party of Trump (well good luck with that). I am not sure if it’s a coincidence, as @clauscph commented, Obama, Dubya and Ryan took swipes at the moron at the same time. I am sure, however, it is NOT a coincidence Ryan piked the Al Smith Dinner to do so where he could safely make everything “jokes.”

4 Likes

Yeah, that was the un-funniest roast I think I’ve ever heard. Guess it is really hard for Ryan to muster up a sense of humor.

2 Likes

Yes!!! I donated to him through Act Blue. I hope he has a chance.

2 Likes

I’m not laughing now, but I just might if Bryce manages to unseat this feckless con man.

2 Likes

Well said. My reaction upon reading the article was “hardy freakin’ har.” Isn’t it funny to go to a posh dinner and joke about things that regular people are struggling with every day. And in that regard, it’s not just Ryan but all of them who attended the event and chuckled along. I guess they think it’s okay because it’s for charity, but the irony of it all seems utterly lost.

2 Likes

Trump Twitter Tantrum raining down on Ryan coming in 5…4…3…2…1…

And all the Catholic’s tittered religiously at Paulie’s jests…

1 Like

Why is Paulie not making jokes about this.

Bernie Sanders, independent of Vermont and the ranking member of the Budget Committee, declared the budget to be “extremely cruel,” and Senator Chuck Schumer of New York, the Democratic leader, said it would burden the middle class.

“This nasty and backwards budget green-lights cuts to Medicare and Medicaid in order to give a tax break to big corporations and the wealthiest Americans,” Mr. Schumer said.

@sickneffintired Men always hurt the one they love. And good Catholic Ryan is getting ready to hurt everyone in this country whose name is not Koch.

1 Like

America’s second worst Catholic (Hannity is the long-running winner for top stop) is at a Catholic charity? Why is this even occuring?

Oh, I forgot: as long as he’s bitching about The Gays™ and fetishizing fetuses, he’s okay by the Catholic Church.

1 Like

Shecky Ryan?
Don’t give up your day job. As a comedian you just ain’t funny.

Whooee, ol’ Flex McFuckface better be careful here. If there is one person in the world who doesn’t appreciate being roasted, it’s big daddy don.

I’m thinking if someone did an actual roast of donnie, the nukes would be flying to the site of the roast by the third minute. Hell, even if the roast was held in trump tower, and Ivanka was in attendance, donnie still wouldn’t be able to keep his finger off the button.

1 Like

Yeah, the professional Widow’s Peak model who protects the most cruel, corrupt and dangerous son-of-a-bitch the US has ever seen (s)elected is a real comedian.

Ryan, it’s actually not funny when you’re complicit in the destruction and desecration of America. Laugh it up to yourself, you cowardly asshole; the rest of us will see you in 2018.

“Every morning, I wake up in my office and scroll Twitter to see which tweets I will have to pretend that I didn’t see later,” he said.

That is not a joke, but sadly, that’s the first time he’s been honest about anything, in years.

1 Like

Anger over Donald Trump’s UK crime tweet

US media outlets have speculated whether Mr Trump’s tweet followed a TV report on One America News Network, a conservative TV channel, which aired the statistics on Friday morning.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available