Discussion: Obama To Spend Earth Day In Florida, Where Term 'Climate Change' Is Allegedly Banned

Discussion for article #235432

You never hear any Florida government official talking about climate change so it is safe to say there is no climate change in Florida.

6 Likes

He’s definitely going to go down as one of my favorite presidents.

15 Likes

Trolling the scientific booboisie in their own flooding backyards - priceless!

13 Likes

Absolutely genius.

11 Likes

I hope State Sen. Jeff Clemmons, the guy who devised the term “atmospheric reemployment” is invited.

The awesomest display exposing the faux war of ignorance vs science:

4 Likes

The fools in the Tallahassee missed their big chance at a free market remedy for climate change:

#Climate Change™ is a wholly owned property of Climate Change Denial Inc., and may not be used or referenced without the expressed written permission of CCD, Inc.

I’m fairly confident the Floriduh courts would grant relief for infringement…

3 Likes

He already is for me. I don’t care if Jesus Christ himself shows up and runs for President. He can never fill Obama’s shoes,

2 Likes

“That which shall not be named!”
Climate change is the GOP’s own personal Voldemort.

1 Like

Gee, I wonder if Rick Scott will attend . . .

Nanner, Nanner! Ricky.

But will he march with the unions come Labor Day?

No, our chicken sh*t governor won’t be anywhere near the “Glades”.

He’s my favorite since FDR.

I was hoping for Obama to have a better photo op, like going down to South Beach to wade in the clear water flooding :fist:

You’re still hobbling around on that stubbed toe? Puleeeze.

1 Like

You still hobbling around as a Bill & Hillary Clinton DLC neolib?

I never was. Next false equivalency?

Surprised me, considering you’ve never had a bad word to say about Obama. I’ll stick with neolib.

Obama was going to spend it on the polar ice cap but, it melted. And the good news is, that he will be able to take a water taxi around town, bulletproof of course, so Florida has that going for it.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available