Discussion: NY Times Publishes Old Trump Interviews: ‘Most People Aren’t Worthy Of Respect’

2 Likes

oh, shit! does this make me an UNRESPECTABLE? it hurts. it hurts,

10 Likes

Trump: I will sue him. This is libel. I just need to find time to do it.

8 Likes

Many didn’t have the money to buy a medical deferment during Vietnam as you did. You coward. Can’t respect that.

15 Likes

D’Antonio gave transcripts of the tapes to the Clinton campaign, and he went to the newspaper when the campaign didn’t act on them.

I love that the Clinton campaign didn’t act on these tapes - makes me even more certain that they have bombshell material that they feel they don’t even need to publish at this point.

Still, I hope we eventually get a glimpse behind the curtain!

34 Likes

Ever go to a party or picnic and you’re just AMAZED at all the delicious looking things at the food bar ? ?..

And then you taste them ? ? —

Trump,once again, proves that he’s always more interested in appearances than " what’s inside" …

He has the depth of a shallow petri dish…and I don’t like the looks of what’s growing in it —

12 Likes

A truly deplorable man. And those who support him, a man absent of virtue hoping to sully the world’s most important job, are deplorable too.

14 Likes

“No, I don’t want to think about it,” Trump said when asked if he contemplated the meaning of his life. “I don’t like to analyze myself because I might not like what I see.”

I think we can all agree to agree on that.

41 Likes

fungus amoungus —

9 Likes

The GOP has forever lost the “Family Values Party” handle.

14 Likes

2014 interviews aren’t exactly “old.” “Old” would be the 2005 p*ssy tape – which even at age 11 is still very much relevant.

11 Likes

How can someone like Donnie, originating from the shallowest end of the human gene pool, have such ideas of grandeur about themselves?

Boggles the mind…

6 Likes

He’s describing his own fast-onrushing living death. A D-lister buffoon who was briefly the King of the Fools, the Lord of Misrule.

16 Likes

Clinton had this information and she didn’t do anything about it? What did she know and when did she know it? Her failure to use this to slime Trump, and her unwillingness to bring up Sander’s atheism just shows that Clinton doesn’t have the mettle to be president. Sheesh, she hasn’t even threatened to sue anyone yet, unlike Trump.

(that’s sarcasm, in case it wasn’t obvious)

In an aside, I voted early today here in Austin, TX. It took a bit over 40 minutes to work my way through the line. A guy came in wearing a black t-shirt with just the word “Trump” written on it in white. He was pulled out of line and told to turn his shirt inside out or go home and get a non-political shirt to wear. He turned his shirt inside out and came back … then he sat down at the “resolution” table where he talked with a couple of minutes, showed some documents, and then left. I inferred that he didn’t have the right proof to be able to vote.

22 Likes

It pretty much tells me what I thought of him was true.

6 Likes

I’ve seen deeper mirrors.

5 Likes

If tapes were given to the Clinton Campaign and they didn’t act on them, it only means they have some thing else more damaging.

3 Likes

At least people will still respond when in walks into a room after Nov. 8–though the response is most certainly revulsion in any room that might have linen on the tables…paper plates might still work.

3 Likes

This is completely random, but in 2002 my roommate, Joe, worked for the catering company that handled Ivana’s ten year anniversary of divorce from Donald party. Yes, she had a massive party to celebrate being divorced from him for ten years. I wound up with the leftover cookies from that party. They were absolutely gorgeous. And absolutely flavorless. As soon as I took I bite a lightbulb went off, “Ah! These are cookies to look at for people who don’t eat cookies.”

13 Likes

I went in yesterday… first day of early/ in person Colo. —

IN …OUT — 10 min total … no oddities —

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available