Discussion: Northwestern Students Charged With Hate Crime After Vandalizing Chapel

Discussion for article #247368

So this was pro-Trump? or was Trump lumped in with the slurs? KIDS LACK FOCUS!!

26 Likes

Just energetic Trump Youth–perhaps a bit misguided in their acts, but genuine in wanting to make America great again.

14 Likes

Their parents must be so proud…

No, really, their parents are probably proud.

22 Likes

Trump tweet in 3…2…1…

More Bernie supporters doing awful things. He needs to control his followers and not divide country. Sad!

29 Likes

Well, until their black-shirt uniforms arrive from Trump they have to prove their worth to their master.

1 Like

This is a close as Trump will ever get to the inside of a church.

3 Likes

If only TPM made spray-paint, the kids never would have been able to write their message.

16 Likes

What frat are they in?

3 Likes

Pretty amazingly stupid for kids who had to be smart enough to get into Northwestern. Oh well. I guess being smart is no guarantee one´s not a racist homophobic asshole.

13 Likes

expletive and slur against African Americans,

I’m sure they meant “Thugs”…

6 Likes

Imagine how angry they must have been when his Chicago rally was called off.

2 Likes

Kids love me!! BRANDING!!

3 Likes

I’m more inclined to think this was an attempt at activist irony.

4 Likes

well, you know, Trump’s supporters are just very “passionate”

or at least that was one of the excuses du jour for the escalating violence at many Trump events…

3 Likes

Okay, listen up kids -

this is what happens when mommy and daddy are closely related

if ever there were two poster boys for inbreeding…

3 Likes

frankly, I wouldn’t put it past these two to actually be well-meaning but poor-thinking students who thought they were doing something good to help the cause against Trump.

Or, they are just privileged frat-boy douchebags.

6 Likes

Little shits. Surprised their heads aren’t shaved.

They will be expelled, right?

1 Like

Geesh… at least they know where to send the bill for the cost of the public defender.

4 Likes

Next time you wonder where fast food restaurants find workers in their 40s and 50s, you’ll have this story to explain it. I wonder how long and hard these two worked to get into Northwestern, how much time and money their parents invested in their future, and how close to the end of today before they get expelled.

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available