Discussion: North Carolina GOP Reps To The Feds: Don't You Dare Defund The Tarheels!

Or else weā€™ll stamp our feet and call you names!

20 Likes

Does the President like the Godfather?

Michael Corleone:

Senator? You can have my answer now, if you like. My offer is this: nothing.

34 Likes

We Demand that the Federal Government FULLY FUND OUR BIGOTRIES!
Because Reasons!

32 Likes

Fuck you, NC. Secede.

10 Likes

At least when you have your crying fit in the bathroom youā€™ll know that the person next to you was born with the genitals denoted on the sign on the door.

8 Likes

Hereā€™s an idea, NC GOPers: Fully fund the Tarheels yourselves! Whatā€™s that you say? ā€“ Your education budgets have been decimated because of Republican budgets? Awwww ā€¦ you canā€™t have it both ways ā€” which is it? ā€“ federal overreach or federal dollars for your state university?

69 Likes

pretty sure a couple pennies of my taxes are in that bucket of cash you think of as ā€˜free gummint moneyā€™ā€¦ if I get a say then YOU LOSE you bigoted bovineā€¦ :water_buffalo:

PSā€¦ Iā€™m from a donor state not a taker stateā€¦

33 Likes

You canā€™t take away our Big Government Tit! We NEED it!!

25 Likes

Iā€™m trying to remember what was going on with LSU where they finally took notice once their football was threatened, but itā€™s been a couple yearsā€¦

Actually itā€™s because Religious Bigotries! and Ickiness!

9 Likes

Same thing with Kansas and other idiot states; If you take away our football and basketball then weā€™ll fold faster than an origami crane

11 Likes

Iā€™d forgotten all about that. Was that the one where the administration was paying for ladies of the night to ā€œentertainā€ the boys? Or was that the one where they were paying one (or some) of their star athletes money? Thereā€™ve been so many of them.

4 Likes

The government hands out exemptions for all sorts of stuff because religion, so why not offer exemptions for anti-bigotry laws because religion?

1 Like

Look, we donā€™t know where the executive branch gets off enforcing laws, but we :sparkling_heart:big government and government handouts because Constitution!

14 Likes

True ā€¦ but now we have a man of integrity in the Oval Office and a head of the DOJ who is one of the greatest to ever run the place (I have kind of a crush on Loretta Lynch ā€¦ I know, I know, sheā€™s a girl, but what can I say? ā€“ Itā€™s her mind I love! :heart_eyes:).

18 Likes

My gosh I wish those idiots would just secede and do us all a favor.

5 Likes

They demanded a response by Friday. How cute! Too bad they donā€™t realize the Education Secretary doesnā€™t work for them.

12 Likes

ā€¦North Carolinaā€™s congressional delegation sent a letter to U.S. Education Secretary John King demanding that he not cut off education funding to the stateā€¦

That would indeed be a bad idea. If anything has become clear about this bathroom fiasco, itā€™s that a lot of people in North Carolina could benefit from more education.

12 Likes

attack of the killer titā€¦

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available