Discussion: No Pivot Here: Trump Asks, Why Would I Tone It Down When I'm 'Winning?'

As the world turns, the fractious fauxgul fulminates.

11 Likes

Shhh!

5 Likes

$50 says ultimately SCOTUS will have to politely tell Trump’s general counsel Michael Cohen to take a hike on his formal filing alleging Trump was robbed of victory in the election.

6 Likes

I think those questions have pretty much already been answered. No…and no.

3 Likes

Trump without drugs sounds like Charlie Sheen on drugs.

18 Likes

But as many have stated, let’s not get too complacent. DT is an ego-maniac with no understanding of foreign or domestic policy (and neither does his VP candidate, who would be in charge of all that).

But he could still pull off a win in November. I don’t know how, but until it’s over, it could still happen. And with all the nonsense of ‘de-legitimizing Hillary’ as another article on TPM describes, we could well end up with another four years of obstruction and the US really can’t sustain that.

So it’s crucial to get the blue vote out and cast ballots for ALL the levels of government, and focus on House and Senate and local races. They aren’t sexy, but they’re just as important,

19 Likes

Donald Trump on Tuesday said that it doesn’t make any sense for him to change his strategy now that he’s “winning.”

This must be music to Reince Priebus' ears. Specifically, Wagner.
3 Likes

I would love to see a MST3K style analysis for the debates.

7 Likes

Or just one of his speeches. Better yet, his RNC address.

2 Likes

Agreed. Rump’s people need to get a mainline of pure aggression and anger not a carefully scripted policy speech. The teleprompter thing just won’t work on them. The Id needs to be stimulated.

4 Likes

His response to the 50 person letter is similar.
They wish they could be so lucky as to be on his campaign.

8 Likes

Winning. That word doesn’t mean what you think it does Trumpet.

3 Likes

Just wait. My money is that,…in about 10 days…Trump is going to toss the teleprompter, specifically citing all the criticism he has received for being boring.

I say 10 days…roughly…because we are just starting the 2 week"normal" Trump cycle. In about 10 days, he should kick into the manic phase…and thus, teleprompters, which are causing him to criticized, will be tossed away.

13 Likes

Word came out from the great orange head
Six more Steves will now break bread…

2 Likes

In another Tuesday morning interview, Trump responded to Hillary Clinton’s criticism that his economic policy team is loyal to special interests and just composed of “six guys named Steve” by saying more names for his advisory team would be announced in coming weeks.

Because it’s gonna take awhile to find more Steves.

1 Like

Shorter Trump: Losers–all of them!

And please note…how completely oblivious he is to the fact that he isn’t using ANY of these people to inform him…is actually not a good thing.

7 Likes

This must be music to Reince Priebus’ ears. Specifically, Wagner.

Twilight of the Twits, or Lower-and-lowerengrin?

2 Likes

I had a friend in HS…and 6 girlfriends he had in a row…were all named Patty. We used to joke that at least he never shouted out the wrong name in sex…

…maybe its similar?

3 Likes

But it was better than him reading from a paper copy of a speech. He sounded like a complete loser Friday night. Oh wait, he IS a complete loser.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available