Discussion: McConnell Calls For Comey To Testify Publicly: 'We Need To Hear From Him'

1 Like

Oh please, Turtle. Don’t try to make it look like you actually care at this point.

From now on until the end of this dog-forsaken administration, just assume that every time I post about one of these stories, the post includes an unwritten “Oh for fuck’s sake.” Because it’s always appropriate when responding to these asses.

24 Likes

And in public.

2 Likes

He doesn’t but he’s had a day or so to make sure this won’t pull the cover off any of his shit so he’s kind of ok with it.

2 Likes

This seems out of character for McConnell.

Are we sure he wasn’t misquoted when he said, “I think we need to shoot him as soon as possible in public to respond to the issues that have been raised in recent days"? because that would seem more like Mitch.

13 Likes

i agree with the Supreme Dickhead. kill me now.

7 Likes

They are hoping to attack Comey and somehow make him look bad on the teevee. A major miscalculation.

13 Likes

Where are the exits?

Single file slime balls.

11 Likes

http://math2.marywood.edu/~tfkent/research/fractal_soil/crack_1_82%20-%20photo.gif

17 Likes

How I hope McEvil McTurtle gets his wish. Just to see his testimony’s effects on the GOP.

4 Likes

Now don’t get too excited, folks. You’ve got to take the bus out of the garage and drive it around the block a few times once or twice a week to keep the batteries charged up. You never know when you might need it.

17 Likes

You realize that the GOP is just going to spend the entire time trying to prove that Comey wrote the memo after he was fired, right? I mean, that the most frequently regurgitated worm on the Faux News KKKomment boards and I assure you that they are a pretty decent litmus test for where their congresscritters are headed with shit. They’re demanding that Comey has to “prove” the date that it was written and adamant that he can’t do so and that his testimony authenticating the memo is insufficient and presumed not credible.

13 Likes

way to take the lead you piece of crap

with this dickhead the horse has to take him to water, shove his head under, and only when he runs out of breath will he allow water in, to drown him

republican leadership for ya, this is what the US looks like with repubes/Russia Party in charge, disaster government

3 Likes

He’s scared now.

When the '16 aftermath was being looked at, one of the things that most experts could agree with is that McConnell (n Trump) were looking at a possible firewall in '19.

While the game is young, as of now…who knows?

5 Likes

McConnell needs a win some how some way.
He will even go as far as saying his main focus is to make sure Trump does not get reelected.

2 Likes

Drop dead, Mitch McConnell, and not the person you’re role-playing. Please take your entire Republican party with you, so that our country isn’t destroyed for the financial benefit of your corporate donors. Thanks, slime ball.

2 Likes

Another thing I was contemplating: whether McConnell or Ryan would fire first to keep from being the scapegoat

1 Like

That was my first thought. It’s like he’s dog-whistling that any hope of Rethugliklans getting any of their Agenda of Evil™ accomplished has faded, and that they best (appear to) change course before '18 is upon them.

3 Likes

OFFS!

a little time saver.

4 Likes

“We need to hear from him as soon as possible.”

Hah! Comey’s gonna tease you for an exquisitely long time, Yertle.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available