Discussion: McCain Says Trump Admin Isn't Being Upfront With Congress On Niger Attack

Well, well, well…the proverbial shytabout2hitthefan…can’t wait…nothing like terminal cancer to eschew duplicitous behavior…there are simply zero EFF’s to give…

1 Like

Actually, I think he just fades in and out from time to time.

4 Likes

Good primer here:

12 Likes

Out of respect, for the dead, we must not politicize this tragedy, etc.

5 Likes

Not holding my breath.

3 Likes

Donald Trump and his administration literally ignores previous requirements.
He IS ignoring requests for information for the on investigation of Russia and collusion, he doesn’t declare executive privilege, HE just ignores the requests.
His practice of just ignoring business is appalling. What did he do in regards to our fallen soldiers? He ignored their very existence, he even ignored a statement that had been prepared for his reading.

My point is he’ll ignore John as well.

Our Congress literally ignores everything he does wrong, which is JUST ABOUT EVERTHING. His below standard behavior is in part their fault. You want to know how Hitler happened, or how Putin came to power…Well this is HOW.

There’s no doubt in my mind, that if he were told ‘YOU’RE FIRED’ get out of the white ouse he wouldn’t leave, he’ll have to be removed physically. Here’s hoping there a camera close by to catch this glorious moment, WE’LL CELEBRATE IN THE SHREETSL

10 Likes

While in the same breath, kneeling is failing to support the troops? :wink:

We apparently can’t do two things at once, I guess…

8 Likes

Yes, a world where genuflecting is disrespectful is not a world I know. These people are shameless and ignorant.

4 Likes

From current accounts, there were 8-12 American special forces with 50-80 Nigerien troops in an unarmored vehicle(s) well north of Niamey and near the border with Mali. Two additional Americans were badly wounded by gunfire, rather than explosives. The attack has been linked to a Daesh-affiliated outfit, although how closely entangled the two groups are isn’t clear. Remember that much of Mali was overrun by thugs, many of whom lost their source of patronage when Gaddafi was ousted.

5 Likes

It makes me laugh to think of Trump talking about Niger, which, if he does long enough, will inevitably mispronounce. As if he knows what these soldiers were doing there besides being amazing and fantastic.

2 Likes

And do not forget, these are Trump’s generals (his constant statement, “my generals”). So are these guys mercenaries or are they generals in the service of the USA?

4 Likes

OK look, as long as we’re posting Charles Laughton clips, let’s not forget the one most relevant to our current situation and occupant:

11 Likes

Oh dear…Trump not being up front about something? What shall we do about this totally new circumstance. I know…why don’t you ignore it like the 147832 previous times…you maverick you.

Benghazi! Benghazi! No wait…

2 Likes

Hmmm…do I smell a “Banghazi” -like coverup but this time it’s truly a coverup?

4 Likes

9 Likes

Sid, along with too many others, know what took place. Too many knew the truth (at least) 10 days ago. Their silence equals complicity. Period.

Fuck You, Sid McCrashcup!

3 Likes

#NigerHearingsNow

Also too…

#BallAFist

hehehe

1 Like

Hey, remember when Obama correctly pronouncing Pakistan was considered “elitist”? Tramp mispronouncing Niger will play perfectly to his base.

10 Likes

Informative article, but again, “Why are we there?” What American interests are at stake?

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available