Discussion: McCain Invokes Charlottesville Attack In Defense Of McMaster Against Alt-Right

How do you know its gin? Could be bourbon, a real American drink. Or Jameson.

1 Like

Given it’s the Oval Trailer (aka Moscow West), it’s probably Russian Vodka…

1 Like

The scent of regret gives it away

1 Like

You know those thighs stuck to the pleather…

1 Like

The blossoms know many alcoholic beverages…

1 Like

Until Bannon, Gorka and Miller are gone, and Jared’s security clearance is yanked, the so-called “grown-ups” are having no control over that den of vipers.

10 Likes

Haven’t seen her before, but Sherrilyn Ifill, Gwen’s cousin, has been wonderful and on point on MSNBC today.

6 Likes

OT-

9 Likes

She’s the one who pointed out that 45 denounced the criminal activities of the Klukkkers, not the Klukkkers themselves.

6 Likes

Deadbart, Bannon, Gingrich, …plus all the Impeachment crazies during the Clinton administration.

Whorianna only became “liberal” when the popularity of W plummeted and she saw a business opening.

7 Likes

Oh, I’m sure this low level staffer tried to set up meeting between Tramp and Russians without Tramp’s knowledge or consent. Because that’s exactly what low level staffers do.

The noose is tightening and I can’t wait for the hangman to appear.

@antisachetdethe - she built that site off the backs of some very talented bloggers and then reaped all the benefits, and the millions, herself. I have a decades-long colleague who shared the inside scoop on just how screwed over they were when she sold to AOL.

6 Likes

Al Franken educated her.

1 Like

…as my quickly banned screen name “ZsaZsaGaWhore” proves. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I thought you were talking his hands until I realized you didn’t say NINE sizes too small.

2 Likes

Buzz? So, what passes for a ‘buzz’ these days?

1 Like

Bannon looks like a Jameson’s guy…

1 Like

Anything short of the “totally blitzed” one needs to survive this boil on the butt of humanity administration.

3 Likes

Let’s give all the white supremacists a free DNA scan so they know exactly how white they are. Then post the results on the web. Then laugh until I can laugh no more.

What’s not to like?

3 Likes

This is awesome.

1 Like

Fixed.

(Eventually.)

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available