Discussion: Loretta Lynch To Accept Prosecutors' Call On Clinton Email Case

Exacto-Mundo!

Bill Weld - Experienced prosecutor and libertarian VP candidate did not hesitate, in declaring that “there’s nothing to prosecute” in this HRC email madness

I’m praying universal aliens :alien: can inflict severe, corrective lobotomies on members of main stream media! :rage:

5 Likes

Did she use a gun?

Bubba (chatting with Loretta Lynch): “Hey, remember that time Hillz got mad at Vince Foster and ran a skewer right through his solar plexus? Later, she got drunk and danced on his grave while shrieking “Satan’s my lord and master!” and then she drew a penis on his tombstone. Crazy times, huh?”

4 Likes

To recap the latest trip to GOP Bizarro-World:

Scalia being hosted and feted by litigants while their cases were pending before him = absolutely fine.

Bill Clinton running into the AG at the airport and saying hello and chatting about grandkids = horrifying, earth-shattering corruption and a threat to democracy.

Riiiiiiiight . . .

3 Likes

This is bad.

no cookies for him!

1 Like

WHY?

My question becomes redundant when you see friends like David Axelrod, rub a gallon of salt with his tweeter comment.

Now, watch dRumpf go batshit crazy in tweeter-storm…Oh what a stench :mask:
This short-fingered Vulgarian’s output is about to hit the fan.

1 Like

As with most commenters out here at TPM, you see things only from the point of view of someone who is convinced that Hillary has to win and that Trump is garbage. I agree with you about those points, but I try to see things from the point of view of those who have not been convinced by that our cause is just and right.

Right wing gonna spin this as Lynch signalling prosecutors what to recommend.

Sadly many of those folks cannot or will not be convinced otherwise, you know they guy, the uncle or brother in law you only see at thanksgiving but emails you right wing conspiracies.

Bill Weld - Experienced prosecutor and libertarian VP candidate did not hesitate, in declaring that “there’s nothing to prosecute” in this HRC email madness

If I could recommend this 10x, I most certainly would. Thank you,

3 Likes

ralph. now you can move on to those pesky trump emails soliciting from foreign legislators.

1 Like

NO…“hello” would take a two minute meeting on the tarmac in full sight and earshot of agents and aides. THIS…was a thirty minute , private, in her airplane, conversation without any cellphones, cameras, or recording equipment allowed whatsoever! OPTICS? ha, I would say that Bill is an idiot but Loretta? Not at all so much!

It has been a HORRIBLE week for Obama and Hillary…

Well, I like Bill a lot. And, I like Lynch a lot. Those are my biases, among many. But both Clinton’s suffer from a perception, real, imagined, or planted, that they skate the edge, sometimes go over the edge, flirt with corruption, and play by their own rules. Lynch enjoys a a very clean, professional reputation. Whatever one calls their having met and conversed, it provides the Clinton foes with an “appearance of impropriety” cudgel. Thus we witness today’s news re: Lynch. Would we be so forgiving should the cast of characters be of different political persuasions?

Do you have any proof of this 30 minute meeting other than what Trump has said? I couldn’t find it…

Also…Horrible week for Obama and Hillary? Are you reading the Trump camp’s talking points again?

[quote=“cmj, post:54, topic:39970”]
Do you have any proof of this 30 minute meeting other than what Trump has said? I couldn’t find it…
[/quote]Sources say the private meeting at the airport lasted around 30 minutes.

The official said that Lynch was surprised to see Clinton walking onto her plane.
The station said their meeting lasted about 30 minutes.

Hardly right wing sites. Go to the left wing sights and they all say nothing to see here…make up your own mind, its all good!

The stoopid email case is now a recurring nightmare. No matter the outcome, the lack of any real evidence or proof and the fact that it was just a partisan hack conspiracy theory in the first place, the right wing loons will milk this for eternity.

This is the plan btw. They never talk substance because that would be governing and something good could come from that. They have to continually manufacture new conspiracies as the old ones tend to lose punch over time.

Besides discrimination and social issues, what have the Repubs offered America that is of any benefit in decades?

You have to see it as that. If they are talking conspiracy, they are avoiding governing. The actual conspiracy is meaningless, its the fact that that is all that they do that matters.

That is why there was literally zero coverage of the Brexit…Huge losses for the MSM with the Brexit. In fact the reorted exit polling just minutes before polling ended had “stay” ahead by 4 points! Brexit by 4 points is an 8 point swing leaving a lot of people wondering what the hell happened! Now comes the media say that all the low informaton voters are stupid and dont know what they are voting for, dont know whats good for themselves, xenophobic, racist, etc. etc.

I have said from the start that the Brexit was all about the mass migration being thrust upon the people of U.K. and now the rest of the European union is questioning when they may have a referendum as to their prospects of leaving…“Patriot Spring” is coming to the fragile remaining EU countries…

I think that Bill is conspiring with the right to keep his wife out of the WH.

Good question.

Bless your little heart! Of course not!! Why that would make too much sense!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available