Discussion: Longshot Indy Candidate For Prez Stuck With Accidental Running Mate

1 Like

Huh. And no one thought of “Alan Smithee?”

1 Like

No matter. It’s not like the GOP nominee was a carefully considered choice either.

He should have gone with “Deez Nuts” Wide name recognition and already polling better than he is.

2 Likes

Why waste reporting space on this? It’s inconsequential in every way.

Yeah, but we both clicked on it. Q.E.D.

5 Likes

Olson Johnson: “Now who can argue with that? I think we’re all indebted to Gabby Johnson for clearly stating what needed to be said. I’m particulary glad that these lovely children were here today to hear that speech. Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.”

We are really living in a ridiculous age. I’d laugh, but I’m too scared of a certain cotton-candy haired bully somehow becoming President of the United States. I also hope Mel Brooks lives for another 90 years.

Navin Johnson?

3 Likes

That Nathan Johnson/John Barron debate is going to be lit!

Are we sure it isn’t “Navin” Johnson who is running with McMullin?

Navin R. Johnson, a homeless man, directly addresses the camera and tells his story. He is the adopted white son of African American sharecroppers, who grows to adulthood naïvely unaware of his obvious adoption. He stands out in his family not just because of his skin color but because of his utter lack of rhythm when his adopted family plays spirited blues music. One night, he hears the staid Roger Wolfe Kahn Orchestra song called “Crazy Rhythm” on the radio and his feet spontaneously begin to move with the urge to dance; he sees this as a calling and decides to hitchhike to St. Louis, from where the song was broadcast. On the way, he stops at a motel, where a dog wakes him up by barking at his door. Navin thinks the dog is trying to warn of a fire and names the dog “Lifesaver”. He wakes up the other hotel guests to rescue them, but when everyone realizes it was a false alarm, one man angrily suggests he call the dog “Shithead”, which Navin takes literally.

going to swap out

I got my Veep at Tire Discounters…

They should have a run-off election between all of the Nathan Johnsons in the world to determine who will be the VP.

??? is he part of a group?
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0742/9089/products/183-SwiningJohnsons_large.jpg?v=1423093737

2 Likes

Mike Pence is still wondering who penciled his name in as a placeholder…

Some people are saying, and I read it somewhere, that he’s offering a $25,000 bounty.

1 Like

Here we have a rare case of a man who actually does want to cut off his Johnson.

Bad choice. Have you ever seen any of his films? Bad director! Terrible! Sad!

1 Like

What, David French wasn’t available?

This is an amazing opportunity to anyone named Nathan Johnson.

You have to click to comment: that’s Josh’s way to gather clicks.

Pathetic. These guys make Jill Oops-I-Landed-At-The-Wrong-Airport Stein look like an organizing genius by comparison.

I guess these dudes are gonna keep bumbling along doing their thing, but I doubt they’ll even get half a percent of the vote (and probably far less). And I bet 99% of that less-than-half percent are people who would have either skipped the presidential race or voted for Gary Johnson.

I guess if Trump loses by a couple hundred votes in one state, and that costs him the election, then in theory it could turn out that these guys might have made some difference. Otherwise, they’re just not going to be a factor, even as spoilers.

But I suppose whoever’s bankrolling this must have more money than they know what to do with…and I guess I’d rather have them squandering it on this nonsense than spending it on downballot Republicans.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available