Discussion: Lindsey Graham: Everything That Starts With 'Al-' In Middle East Is Bad

Love that song, but really dislike Chevy Chase. Shame Paul Simon couldn’t see that Chevy was as big an asshole back then as he is now.

1 Like

And so begins the War on Definite Articles, with General Lindsay Graham leading the troops. I ask again, is anyone in the Republican Party sane? Please…

4 Likes

Every word that comes out of Lindsey Graham’s mouth is stupid. Including “the.”

3 Likes

Algebra (from Arabic al-jebr meaning “reunion of broken parts”[1]

…to say nothing of the numbers that the Arabs gave us.

Hey! Lindsey-----write your birthdate without using Arabic numerals…

3 Likes

Well, Doughface I have one you’d really hate Al - Jazeera, they do REAL news and your snake oil bull wouldn’t fly under a real journalist’s eye would it ?
Of course, domestically you could always go on Democracy Now.
(yeah, right)

3 Likes

Senator Graham seems very worldly.

1 Like

Al have to look into those.

Man it must be hard for Lindsey to talk with Sheldon Adelson’s dick rammed that far down his throat.

2 Likes

What’s your opinion? Is Mizz Lindsey really that stupid or is he just pandering to people that stupid?

1 Like

Well , he is pandering to the GOP base.

Call me Al. Al Franken, Al Ka-selzer, Al Uminium.

Call me beyond flummoxed at how the GOP has dragged itself this far away from reality, nuance and sophistication in foreign policy as in everything else.

I think they should all head straight for those tunnels under Walmart stores where they can be safe from the boogie man (whose name, it turns out, is Al.)

2 Likes

Here in Murica we use “Freedom Numerals” you hippy.

4 Likes

Bah, anything can be mastered with sufficient practice.

Beat me to it!

Without Arabic mathematicians I wouldn’t be able to point out that Graham is a zero.

I am forever in their debt.

4 Likes

Brill.

Alimentary, my dear.

2 Likes

There you go again…

… assuming Mz. Lindsey thinks…

I don’t think he grasps the concept…

No

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available