Discussion: Lawyer: Kushner Sat With Investigators 2nd Time, Answered 'Every' Question

blah blah bah. the fact that he discussed it. is. BAD for Kushner if things were rosy his attorney wouldn’t be running PR Job. lol

4 Likes

I wonder if they had to tell him to stop kicking his legs outward as he sat in a big boy chair.

4 Likes

“I have done this for a bunch,” he said, “and I’ll tell you that today’s witness is tomorrow’s indicted person.”

FROM YOUR LIPS TO MUELLER’S EARS, BUDDY!

10 Likes

This pretty much captures my view on JK and his lawyer.

If you've been exonerated, you shout if from the mountain tops. But if you're up to your eyeballs in horse-hockey, you use weasel-words like this...https://t.co/6ftEODFCmG

— Tea Pain (@TeaPainUSA) May 23, 2018
12 Likes

My wish would be that Kushner flipped on his boss inside Mueller’s office and everybody’s being quiet about it.

7 Likes

How I would have loved to read Philip Roth’s take on a malign idiot like Kushner. I knew there was a reason I felt particularly defeated this morning, and now I think I know what it is. RIP.

6 Likes

(The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.)

5 Likes

When you categorize and tally each of his responses, you will find that 23% were “I don’t recall,” 36% were “not to my knowledge”, 33% were “not to my understanding,” and 9% were “not that I was aware of.”

3 Likes

10 Likes

Because they are stupid, don’t pay attention, can’t be bothered to read. Dog help us.

1 Like

As if the investigator would tell JK that he wasn’t being investigated. Mueller’s team know exactly how to ask questions. And not to give away anything.

3 Likes

Remember that Sarah “Lies every time she opens her mouth” SAnders blamed “career personnel” in the White House for tying up Kushnet’s initial fiull clearance for over a year. Sounds like “career personnel” in the WH did this latest deed after Trump overrode them. Full clearance? Partial clearance? Who knows at this point.

5 Likes

No. Kushner will get whatever his masters in Qatar and China need. Mueller isn’t here to solve all of our problems, just establish some crimes and lock some f***ers up. It’s up to us as voters to respond at the ballot box.

7 Likes

Q: aaa

A: I assert my fifth amendment rights

Daddy-in-law gave him an undeserved security clearance.

That is seriously bullshit. The enabling Act of March, 1933, gave Hitler plenary power without recourse to the Reichstag. Nominally it was for a four year period, but he never relinquished it, and it was obvious by 1934 that he never would. By then he had the general staff under his thumb with the Hitler Oath.That is not a slow erosion, not by a long shot.

2 Likes

O please o please o please o please …

Let him be the spy who wore a wire to save his skinny ass.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t think he intended that to come out the way it did.

My first take was that his own lawyer was predicting Jared would soon be indicted.

4 Likes

I agree. His attorney’s “witness” spin is ridiculous. Plus, I remember hearing and reading that Jared was in charge of the Trump Campaign’s Data Operations, so I think there are all manner of reasons to disregard most of what Abbe Lowell has to say.

5 Likes

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available