Discussion: Lawyer: Kushner Sat With Investigators 2nd Time, Answered 'Every' Question

2 Likes

So, Kushner’s lawyer says there’s nothing to worry about because Mueller is only interested in what Kushner witnessed, not what he did. Sure - but many of us are kind of interested in what Kushner witnessed, right?

13 Likes

He “answered every question,” but did he answer them truthfully? I think that very unlikely.

20 Likes

Beat me to it.

I do not recall…

9 Likes

“They asked him questions. He answered every single one,”

In consideration of the need to save everyone’s time, Jared generously recycled, ‘I don’t recall.’

“And they’re looking at this broad topic that they call, or the media calls, obstruction of justice.”

As if such a charge only exists in the fevered minds of malaria ridden copy writers.
Say what, another shot at problematizing the investigation? Did Abbe just decide to try to creatively elaborate on what he’s heard from the White House? ‘What charge? There is no such charge. Defending yerself’s not against the law.’

5 Likes

“Asked whether Kushner was a witness, subject or target of Mueller’s probe, Lowell argued that the labels weren’t useful.”

So…“target” it is.

39 Likes

Six hours of testimony, and Kushner gets security clearance by the Trump administration as if to say…

Anyway, Jared was never told he was just a witness to what happened in 2016, even though his lawyer claimed that today,

(watching Ari, of course)

Claimed is probably the wrong word. Implied or whatever it is lawyers of guilty people do. :grinning:

7 Likes

Sure - but many of us are kind of interested in what Kushner witnessed, right?

I certainly am: misprision of treason and/or felonies is itself a crime.

6 Likes

The the first time Jared answered questions he got a lollipop, did he get a coloring book for the second time?

9 Likes

So why is this lawyer all the sudden talking to the press? Why is he out there at all? What happened, or could happen, that would make him feel now was the time to make some statement? I don’t buy it. Sounds like some Jared fluffing going on.

21 Likes

Getting the security clearance today was certainly a major fluff.

14 Likes

“They’re looking to see whether there was collusion with Russia in the in the campaign, and whether or not anybody in the campaign was involved, and if that violated any law,” Lowell said. “And they’re looking at this broad topic that they call, or the media calls, obstruction of justice.”

Lowell continued, “We call it salad dressing.”

4 Likes

So was Jared the embedded spy in the campaign?

10 Likes

Kush is obviously the secret hidden spy. Look at this timing!!

2 Likes

Well, he did ask the Russian ambassador for a secure back channel for the Administration to communicate with the Kremlin…so this sounds slightly like a bunch of self serving bullshit. I am also pretty sure that when Trump and Giuliani go ape shit it is in part because of reporters calling to ask for comment on pending stories and in part from the Trump Team debriefing of all the witnesses (via their attorneys probably) who the Mueller folks are talking to.

11 Likes

Embedded spy for whom?

3 Likes

You have give Jared a bit of credit, after all he did not hire Rudy when he had the chance…

3 Likes

Q: xxxx
A: I don’t know.
Q: yyyy
A: I can’t recall.
Q: zzzz
A: I don’t remember.

3 questions asked and answered.

7 Likes

Slightly off-topic and very disappointing: Most Americans don’t realize Robert Mueller’s investigation has uncovered crimes

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available