Discussion: Lawyer Arguing Against Obamacare: Statute Written By White Women And Minorities

11 Likes

Mr. Chambers, donā€™t get on that ship! The rest of the bookā€¦itā€™sā€¦itā€™s the GOPā€™s playbook!

3 Likes

Well using Ben Carsonā€™s medical skills I can diagnosis this man as having a brain tumor pressing upon every single portion of the brain that deals with cognitive abilities.

8 Likes

SCOTUS SHOULD have kicked this OUT. NONE of the plaintiffs are remotely affected by what they are attempting to state

11 Likes

but heā€™s not trying to disguise itā€¦ heā€™s flat out using it as grounds for dismantling the aca. remarkable. were there any gasps from those in attendance. iā€™d love to have seen the reaction of rbg when that comment was made.

8 Likes

Tonight on Unfrozen Cave Man Lawyer:
https://screen.yahoo.com/unfrozen-cave-man-lawyer-1-223412426.html

1 Like

Which, in his lying eyes, automatically disqualifies it. I wonder how he never noticed the likes of Max Baucus and even, yes, Republican Charles Grassley as the law was being crafted?

What is most shocking is that this so called lawyer actually believes that he is speaking to an in-group, the Supreme Court, who would share his views of the illegitimacy of anything to do with women or minorities. They taint us, he thinks, and he obviously believes that the GOP majority on the court would agreeā€“even and especially Thomas, who showed his disdain for his fellow minority members in every possible way.

3 Likes

Carvin actually cited Atticus Finch of ā€œTo Kill A Mocking Birdā€ as an
inspiration for his fight to overturn the law, according to the Journal
profile. Finch was the lawyer who defended a black man who was charged
with raping a white woman.

Didnā€™t Finch lose the trial? Tom goes to jail and gets killed trying to escape? Did he read the book?

4 Likes

The law was written by many white men and a few others. It contains over 160 amendments by REPUBLICANS! There is a myth out there that it was written in a back room in secret and no R was allowed to see itā€“even as it was debated by both sides for several months. What a crock!

10 Likes

Made me laugh!

So he is representing the ā€œnew and improvedā€ gop/bag party. The one that wants to reach out.

Instead of referring to women as ā€œslutsā€ and people of color as ā€œnā€ word, he refers to us as, ā€˜White Women And Minoritiesā€™

He continues to represent the 1950ā€™s, but is ā€œkinder and gentlerā€ about itā€¦HA!!

You just canā€™t make this crap up.

3 Likes

AND, erectile disfunction. I can just tell by looking at him.

3 Likes

Why would any fricken woman ever vote for the repubs? WTF??? So women and minorities arenā€™t American?

1 Like

What a horrible man. If the SCOTUS rules against the government it could very well go down in history as the majority being against the ACA was because minorities and women wrote the law?

3 Likes

ā€œObamacare: Statute Written By White Women And Minoritiesā€

The Congress that passed the ACA:

445 or so men, 80 or so women

455 or so white, 70 or so minorities

Itā€™s fucking AMAZING that this guy is able to find tinfoil hats large enough for that fucking nogginā€¦or that he can fit it past his anus.

12 Likes

Oh, thatā€™ a ā€œtrue Republicanā€ forehead all right. Just looking at him screams, ā€œRepublican!!!ā€

1 Like

This is exactly right. This bigot rounded up four crackers who donā€™t have standing, are terminally stupid and included one woman who thought Obama got elected by his Muslim people.

3 Likes

I believe it was written by the Heritage Foundation to protect the insurance industry, back when even Romney thought it was a great idea.

5 Likes

But that law was different. It was written by white men. Duh.

2 Likes

Karl Rove is on line 1 and he wants his forehead back.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available