Discussion: Kobach Sanctioned By Court For 'Deceptive Conduct And Lack Of Candor'

He probably had to sign an NDA.

2 Likes

OT my dad used to feed our dog cheese which produced the most awful smelling room clearing farts. Of course dear old dad thought it was hilarious. When it came time to put him down, my dad was crushed. He never said the dogā€™s name again. We were all very sad but my dear dad took it the worst.

12 Likes

You havenā€™t experienced room-clearing until youā€™ve been an English Bulldogā€™s human.

8 Likes

Can you imagine Trump and Christie playing a tennis match? The seismograph at Caltech would burst into a thousand pieces, injuring people with the shrapnel.

13 Likes

It lasted an entire 13 minutes after its first, and only, post this time.

ETA: At least it can look forward to being able to use its daddy sock again on April 7, 2291

11 Likes

Staff know a lot about attorneys.

2 Likes

This must be some kind of sport for some trolls. How many insults until Iā€™m flagged. What a waste of time but good to know that the mods are on it.

4 Likes

AAAAGGGGHHH! Iā€™ll tell you anything, anything you want to know. Just donā€™t show me this again.

Buttboarding should be as illegal as waterboarding.

8 Likes

5 Likes

I admit to having fun the day the Breitbart died. Went there to cause trouble. Got banned after I posted Dead or Aliveā€™s ā€œMy Heart Goes Bang, Bang, Bang, Bangā€ for the second time.

I didnā€™t keep going back, though

14 Likes

Deutsche Bank drip.

1,000 C-Notes per dose.

Refill as needed.

16 Likes

:joy:

4 Likes

10 Likes

Lock him up!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been guilty of similar shenanigans, and it was fun.

The difference is, this troll is a simple annoyance, swinging wildly but never landing a body blow.

No point really

5 Likes

Snort.

3 Likes

Teensy and Weensy

7 Likes

I was a court clerk and never had animosity toward lawyers unlike many of my peers. Of course, kissing up to me never worked. Several times I did have to tell male attorneys that it was unprofessional to call me ā€œhoney.ā€ And I had to politely tell a male attorney that I was ending a phone conversation because he was yelling at me. One more, I told a male attorney who asked me if the judge was fair that I would pretend that I didnā€™t hear that question. No stories about female attorneys

6 Likes

Yes, yes. When the Ricardos and the Mertzes went to Hollywood and got jailed on the way.

3 Likes

If, however, one had done something extremely egregious, I bet you would have remembered. :slight_smile:

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available