Discussion: Kobach Sanctioned By Court For 'Deceptive Conduct And Lack Of Candor'

Yes, I would have remembered.

1 Like

And don’t forget rick (I take the 5th) scott, twice elected in FLA.

4 Likes

And I would have told the judge as I did with the male attorneys.

3 Likes

Hell, this just increased his attraction for the idiots in the WH. The judge in question will be told to resign or be fired. Just another day in GOPworld.

2 Likes

Visible panty lines. Fashion fail. Where is Joan Rivers when you need her?

4 Likes

Her “More Chins than a Chinese phonebook” comment would apply to Trump, wouldn’t it?

5 Likes

And when Ted Kennedy passed away Massachusetts got Brown back too. :confused:

7 Likes

But that was Centerfold Scotty (Down Low) Brown. Much more of a laughingstock than a serious threat to anything.

6 Likes

Trump: This is good news. US courts are controlled by Obama. It only proves that Kobach is a real White Patriot who will do anything for Putin.

All true, just couldn’t pass up the opportunity.

By Tennessee Ernie Ford.

3 Likes

Looks like he’s wearing “granny panties” under those shorts.

2 Likes

I do have faith in the future. Very creative younger people here.

And the original story

10 Likes

Yeah.

Our Brownback has caused serious hemorrhaging, but I think we’ve managed to apply a compress to that wound after the last election.

I sure hope no one rips the bandages off.

5 Likes

Indeed.

6 Likes

I do too = I know too many really outstanding young people not to. They are so much smarter than I was at their ages.

5 Likes

I dunno, If it were me I’d go with a classic print A-line. Then again, uniforms.

2 Likes

That’s because you were brought up right.

3 Likes

The last recorded reading would say “Fuck this, I’m outta here.”

2 Likes

The trolls are out in force all over today. They got their talking points and it appears Putin is still paying.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available