Discussion: Kobach Sanctioned By Court For 'Deceptive Conduct And Lack Of Candor'

I’m sure loving the 3d branch.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha get used to it Kobach - you are deceptive and a liar and a vote rigger.

27 Likes

Seemed like a capable and skilled woman to me.

11 Likes

“deceptive conduct and lack of candor…patently misleading representations…”

Pretty sure those were on his resume to the transition team.

They’re requirements to work for BLOTUS, aren’t they?

36 Likes

Let’s just generalize that as all court coordinators on any level, shall we? hahahahahaha I had to practically crawl because most were women and didn’t like women lawyers.

2 Likes

Sebelius, who Obama appointed as Secretary of Health and Human Services.

And we got Brownback in return.

10 Likes

And he’s done anyway, but he fricking wounded the state of Kansas.

5 Likes

Tell me about it, I live here.

12 Likes

Was thinking that exact thing when I read it.

2 Likes

I hope they finally catch up with Kobach through the various vote tampering investigations going on.

And so far the courts are holding the line and our democracy in their hands and they seem to know it. May it continue.

29 Likes

OMFG! Tighty Whities? Well, I guess that’s “fitting”.

I wonder just how drunk Melania needs to get to, ya know…

20 Likes

It doesn’t seem to matter if they were appointed by a D or an R, they all seem to realize how dangerous MANGOTUS is. It has shocked me that, so far, MANGOTUS has not had a single victory in any court.

12 Likes

OTOH, it’s more than unsettling that the fucking republicans wouldn’t fill many of the judiciary positions when Obama was POTUS.

Can we stop pretending this is some new plan on their part?

All of it. McConnell should be hung by his toes until he squeals.

15 Likes

As long as she’s bent over a checkbook, facing Bergdorf Goodman, she’s ok with it.

10 Likes

Double Everclear-n-NyQuil, with a Prozac chaser?

15 Likes

Heroin IV drip.

14 Likes

It has shocked me too. There’s been quite a string of losses and they keep on piling up. I don’t think even this SCOTUS will uphold his Muslim travel ban.

5 Likes

Melania will be just fine.

Poor Barron.

12 Likes

If you can get ‘Have Mercy, Judge’ you will be this weekend’s superhero.

3 Likes

Just think of all the money he will bake when he writes “Daddy Dearest.” Movie script options, also too.

10 Likes

“ACLU…allowed to depose Kobach about the proposal”

I’d say that holds the possibility or doing a couple of root canals, without anesthesia, to his career.

22 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available