Discussion: Kelly 'Stunned' That Dem Rep. Criticized Trump's Call To Soldier's Widow

Some men are sacred too.

1 Like

You want to talk about fucking politicizing? Remember this monstrous episode:

17 Likes

You know, when I was a kid growing up, a lot of things were sacred in our country,” Nothing is sacred to trumpy except fame and money. Fake America Great Again.

4 Likes

“What do I say?”

How about, “you’re the f-ing president, welcome to your job. You knew what you were signing up for, right?”

6 Likes

I think you’re giving Kelly more credit than his rhetoric and actions say he deserves. From everything I can see, Kelly isn’t working with Trump out of a sense of duty - he’s working with Trump because he shares Trump’s resentments, prejudices, and political beliefs.

13 Likes

Time to look at pictures of kittens again. God, this is a nightmare.

Here you go.

11 Likes

Kelly has some sacred straw men—do they count?

4 Likes

Niger is Trump’s Benghazi. He’s the Commander in Chief, and Niger went FUBAR. Time to investigate.

9 Likes

So when, exactly, did women stop being “sacred”? When they started using birth control?

8 Likes

Yeah, he facepalms because of the stupidity, not the ideology.

5 Likes

23 Likes

Women are not sacred in some way that men are not. Standing up for women’s rights means also standing up for the equal rights of men.

11 Likes

Says it all.

2 Likes

I already have a hangover, I really don’t need more things that make me want to vommit

3 Likes

That’s really well said. It should be said more often.

4 Likes

Shame on John Kelly. He has obviously drunk the kook-aid. He was an embarrassment to the military. He lowered himself to Trump’s cesspool level.

4 Likes

BINGO!!!
Ira’sdad scores a web take down!!

4 Likes

Face it. Kelly isn’t there to babysit tRump. He’s in the WH because he likes the power and because he supports tRump. Just like McMaster, just like Tillerson and all the rest.

10 Likes

Because it’s the Marines says this Navy wife!

2 Likes

Josh Marshall:

[John Kelly ended the press briefing] by refusing to take questions from reporters who couldn’t say they personally knew a Gold Star Family.

But Kelly will serve a malignant narcissist who doesn’t give a shit about gold star families.

16 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available