Discussion: Jeb Swears He's Tough: 'I Eat Nails When I Wake Up'

Of course the truth is…it’s a lot easier to SAY you eat nails rather than watching your old debates.

5 Likes

he means the nails on his fingers doent he>>> didn’t him mommy tell him that’s not proper for young grifters…it shows your too needy

I mean, whatever it is the butler brings me tastes like nails. I always make him return with a second, more palatable breakfast.

4 Likes

STOP BRINGING ME NAILS AND BRING ME MY EGGS WOODHOUSE, Jarvis!

4 Likes

One of Ann Romney’s recipes?

2 Likes

If he is not careful, he may end up as a short-fingered vulgarian…

4 Likes

"I eat nails when I wake up

'Cuz he knows Columba’s out buying jewelry…

2 Likes

“I Eat Nails When I Wake Up”

Yeah your fingernails.

1 Like

No, J - you don’t have enough humility. You and your family don’t display any quality of character resembling humility. I hope and pray that your failure to get the nomination will give you that gift.

2 Likes

I’m amazed no one seems to be picking up JEB’s remarks to Chunk Toad Sunday about old man Bush being highly involved in JEB’s campaign, “watching all the shows”. I was amazed, at the time, that Chunk let that slip buy without a follow-up or two simply for history’s sake. But, it is worth remembering folks, revenge is a dish best served JEB…

4 Likes

He “eats nail for breakfast” and shits thumbtacks.

Ouch

2 Likes

I saw what you did there :sunglasses:

1 Like

“Toughness” is like “coolness”. If you have to talk about and explain to assure others you are, you aren’t.

13 Likes

¿Quién es más macho?

http://www.addictinginfo.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Barbara-Bush-and-Jeb-Bush.jpg

5 Likes

The GOP’s obsession with penises and testosterone continues apace.

3 Likes

Republican presidential candidate and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush wants everyone to know he is one tough cookie. He told Bloomberg News on Saturday that he eats nails when he wakes up — and then has breakfast.

Three old men are comparing their physical struggles.
The first says: “I haven’t taken a good pee in years. I get up all during the night, and all I get is a teeny stream.”
The second says: “You think that’s bad?!? I’ve been constipated for so long, I can’t remember. I’d give anything for one good dump.”
The third says: “You guys have it easy. Every morning at six, I take the longest piss, and the biggest poop you can imagine.” When the friends ask him why that’s a problem, the third responds: “I don’t wake up until seven.”

12 Likes

Who knew John Ellis Bush was really Crispen Glover without the wig?

To be honest, Mommy does trim the nailheads…

3 Likes

He should really get busy then — So there’s no more for his political coffin —

2 Likes

You’re kidding, right? Is there video? This is worse than Dukakis with the tank helmet.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available