Discussion: Jeb Swears He's Tough: 'I Eat Nails When I Wake Up'

Discussion for article #242413

It is sort of sad, when you have to say it yourself…

26 Likes

Oh please…

7 Likes

By now, his fingernails must be chewed down to the quick.

38 Likes

I think he meant SNAILS>>

13 Likes

This is just getting pathetic.

28 Likes

Nail-biting is a common stress-relieving habit.

He needs help.

13 Likes

Jeb! Jeb! Jeb!, chewing on your own fingernails does not make you a tough guy.

11 Likes

“I Eat Nails When I Wake Up. Literally. I literally eat actual nails first thing in the morning”

5 Likes

It’s going from worse to comical.

10 Likes

this reminds me of that time Tucker Carlson tried to prove how macho he was by making up a story about that time he beat up a gay dude for making a pass at him in a men’s room.

10 Likes

https://zonecdn-futurederm.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/nail_biting_stress.jpg?b1144b

6 Likes

well, I guess it could be somebody else’s nails - there is a certain, kinky, dimension in that, which is new to me, but why not ?

“I like eating toe-nails”…

1 Like

I’ll bet Jeb’s not so tough when the nails exit his body.

9 Likes

Nothing shows how tough you are more than saying it yourself.

Same with intelligence, sexiness, and being the handsomest guy in the third grade.

13 Likes

Jeb Swears He’s Tough: “I Eat Nails When I Wake Up.”

The groundskeeper brings them to Cook, who plates them under glass and hands them to the valet, who takes the elevator to the Chartreuse Suite in the East Wing, together with Jebbie’s egg cup, salmon en croute, and bunny slippers.

38 Likes

Surely there should be an Underbutler or Footman in there somewhere?

(I admit I don’t focus as hard as I could when my wife has me watch Downton Abbey)

4 Likes

“I eat nails when I wake up, then I have breakfast.”

Bush said he had not seen the debate video, but was sure “someone will make me watch it.”

Because watching your past debate performances to improve future performances is WAY tougher than “eating nails”. So he has to be made to watch it. After all, his speaking time was a whopping 4 minutes.

9 Likes

Of course the truth is…it’s a lot easier to SAY you eat nails rather than watching your old debates.

5 Likes

he means the nails on his fingers doent he>>> didn’t him mommy tell him that’s not proper for young grifters…it shows your too needy

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available