Discussion: Indiana Pizzeria That Refuses To Cater Gay Wedddings To Reopen

All the RWNJ’s need to do is send out a bat signal to their cult followers that “Big Gay” (yep, that was actually tweeted by Bryan Fisher) is oppressing them and, voila! Instant Cash.

And since JEB is exclusively courting the big money donors, the smaller donors will probably be tapped out anyway.

3 Likes

Why in the world so many people get riled up about all of this? If a business doesn’t want my business because I’m white, black, Asian, Indian, Latino, gay, lesbian, a woman, a man, I’m too short or too tall, I’ve an accent or the wrong accent…you name it…and advertise it’s dislike of me, I welcome that. It saves me time and money by rerouting me to somewhere else where I just might get what I ordered without any “hateful” ingredient addition. It’s all about free will, people!

3 Likes

Well, the donations are likely coming from the same kind of people as Chrystal, so the money is really just circulating the drain, if you will.

3 Likes

Much simpler fix for these people… write the law so that if they can’t do the catering themselves, they should be required to refer all the “rejectables” to someone else.

3 Likes

Since Pence amended the law they can’t refuse to serve gay weddings now.

Ha ha.

5 Likes

Because it’s discriminatory which is illegal for this type of business. Also it’s simply wrong.

15 Likes

That’s kind of cold, a lot of that stuff she believes you can bet like racism it was handed down to her likely by her father.

1 Like

Dear Chrystal O’Connor: Please stop hitting yourself in the face on national TV in order to make money for Roger Ailes.

2 Likes

Hey, Chrystal O’Connor…QUIT DIGGING!

It’s not a charity. Any of this taxable?

2 Likes

Don’t know. It’s up to 508,000 now.

My only question is, is thin-crust pizza unleavened bread?

7 Likes

If this boob is looking for her 15 minutes of fame, I’d say right now she’s at about 14:59.

1 Like

Hi Pubbie. I’m curious as to your opinion on the story about the professor that had “The Problem of Whiteness” class. Do you think that was worth getting all riled up about?

3 Likes

She can get some more teeth now. Praise Jeebus.

After watching the interview,I don’t think so. She lives in small town, is obviously not the sharpest tool in the box, has been steeped in the worst traditions of American Christianity, and can barely articulate the propaganda she has been fed all her life. There are millions of people like her; they are easily exploited by politicians and media grifters who make their money manipulating them.

She is pathetic.

8 Likes

They made more money in the last 3 days from people donating to them than they would probably profit all year as a pizza joint in a small town. Better off staying closed.

3 Likes

They are up to $500,000 for Go Fund Me. I assume they will give it to the poor as it it “easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than enter the Kingdom of God”. Either that or they say screw it, and retire to Key West… Oh wait… maybe not Key West…

Also a technical point, they would cater a reception, not a weeding! Not the same as a florist or photographer.

2 Likes

“It is not a sin that we bring gays into our establishment and just serve them”

She feeds the gays? KILL HER!!!

2 Likes

Why should they… they struck gold. They’ve raised over 400,000 - probably more than they’ve earned since opening the pizzeria. My bet is they will milk this for all it’s worth. Hell, maybe even not reopen since they’ve advertised their hate and the name is known for being discriminatory. Being a victim of the right pays well for many Christians.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available