Discussion: Indiana Pizzeria That Refuses To Cater Gay Wedddings To Reopen

Discussion for article #234990

Cavuto is nice! He answers all the questions for her!

5 Likes

$140,000 will buy a hell of a lot of chintzy Chinese-made religious bric-a-brac to festoon the interior of this soon-to-be Christo-fascist shrine. Look for the dedication of the memorial plaque and the setting of the time capsule in the coming weeks, with NOM and AFA top brass in attendance among other prominent figures in the hate industry.

8 Likes

It seems difficult for this poor little blossom to grasp the fact that haters get hated, that it’s not just a one-way street. When you bite, you tend to get bitten in return.

23 Likes

In all my years in the hospitality industry , it would have been inappropriate for me to consider myself a participant in any way in the meetings and weddings I worked.Repeat that: “I worked.”

That is the language of the industry. We would ask the florist, chef, cake baker, bartender, dishwasher etc. if they were “working” an event. Never have I heard, “Are you celebrating/participating in the Jones/Berry wedding?” If asked the professional answer should be, “No.” I did not receive an invitation, I did not sit down to dinner and I certainly was not asked to dance. The only thing I celebrated was the paycheck and the tip. And if I “worked” a political party event did that make me a member of the party or endorse their policies? No.

They changed the language of the whole industry to fit their discriminatory agenda. Florists and Bakers, YOU and I are merely THE HIRED HELP we are not participants or celebrants.

60 Likes

It’s now up to 485,000 dollars…grifters gotta grift. They learned well from Queen Bee Grifter Sarah Palin, play the CON grifter it pays well!

30 Likes

Crowd-funding money was her goal all along. She knew no one hires a pizza joint to cater a wedding. This was her chance to be a “Christian victim” of the left. It was all just a scam. And it worked!

22 Likes

I dunno. She just doesn’t look that bright.

15 Likes

They have more money now than the business would be worth on the market.

11 Likes

On the bright side, NOM is getting so small and irrelevant that they could probably hold their convention at the pizzeria.

7 Likes

And then some.

I agree with you. And even if she’s too stupid to have put that kind of scam into place, it’s a done deal now. I think we should expect to see many more of these grifts going on in the future. Not that it bothers me, really: the rubes will get fleeced, REPEATEDLY, and never get that they’re just marks.

8 Likes

What sins are OK for catering? Fucking bullshit.

6 Likes

It shouldn’t even be legal to ask what kind of wedding it is. Don’t ask, don’t tell… for business.

4 Likes

Some establishments make pizza that’s a sin to serve no matter where you deliver it. Just sayin’.

21 Likes

501,666 now… praise jeebus!

2 Likes

The Indiana pizzeria that was forced to close following backlash…

Pure and utter horsesh^t TPM.
Nobody forced them to close their doors–
they couldn’t stand the heat–
and fled the kitchen.

Stop regurgitating RWNJ memes.

jw1

31 Likes

Looks like a cult follower in this picture.

6 Likes

RWNJ $$ that will not go to a ®-PAC.
(D)s should happily enable these events with frequency!

jw1

10 Likes

Raised as breeder-stock.

jw1

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available