Discussion: House GOPers Spin Furiously After Dems Appear To Flip Deep Red PA District

one would have to pay taxes first to get a cut.

1 Like

We pay taxes, but our cut is pitifully small compared to those at the top.

Pitifully small.

1 Like

Ryan has seen the writing on the wall once again and is trying to make believe its invisible ink.

1 Like

Peduto is D mayor Pittsburgh. They’ll blame her for the rest of losses that are on the horizon. Some people here too think she’s at the bottom of all the Democrat’s er, Republican’s problems, and she’s got to go. Fuck 'em. She’ll leave the House feet first and with a gavel in her hand.

“Conor Lamb was talking about redevelopment and economic growth, and the Republicans were talking about Nancy Pelosi,” Mr. Peduto said. “It’s like they couldn’t help themselves.”

1 Like

The better half had one done years ago when we decided to go child free. It was no worse than feeling like he’d been kicked in the groin for a few days.

1 Like

Can you imagine the indignation if a female member of Congress started talking about her husband’s health and medical treatment up to and and including ED, prostate enlargement, and whatever else is specific to men.

3 Likes

4 Likes

He looks like Jean Valjean after a few days with Javert on his trail.

4 Likes

To me he looks like a republican speaker.

1 Like

I should have included him.

1 Like

Before the election, Trump and the GOP proclaimed that Saccone was a true patriot whose election victory was critical for the party’s political agenda, whereas a Lamb victory would be disastrous for America.
And now … they’re suggesting that Lamb actually is a wolfish Trump backer in sheep’s clothing.

So much spin, even Donnie is feeling a bit dizzier than usual.

2 Likes

Seriously. To take the most obvious example, could you imagine giving one red cent to Drumpf?

1 Like

I don’t know if the Rs would have held the seat, because it was looking unlikely. I don’t understand why Drumpf didn’t wait to fire TRex until today to distract from the Dem win. (Actually asked myself that question yesterday morning, when I heard of the firing but long before the votes were in.) Conclusion: Donnie’s not that smart.

1 Like

Yeah, well, my health insurance premiums went up $300 a month this year over last year. There’s no way the R tax cut is going to outdo that.

2 Likes

Presumably, Brian was referring to Drumpf, who famously bragged that he’s too smart to pay taxes.

2 Likes

Yeah, but that’s not what Paul Ryan was implying. His dented brain doesn’t do nuance…or thinking.

After Boehner and Ryan they have Speaker envy?

What, pray tell, what is it with the GOP and bad sheep ads? It’s like they are haunted by demons.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available