Discussion: 'High Time': Hatch Introduces Medical Marijuana Bill, Unleashes Pot Puns

Gotta wonder how it was decided which staffer got to write the bill introduction statement. And how much research went into it.

5 Likes

And the voice of reason joins the party.

4 Likes

That’s an argument I’ll gladly have. Love that album!

4 Likes

And whether he is now being drug tested Friday afternoon…

1 Like

Y’all can argue over Pink Floyd, I’m listening to Ludicrous and Blueberry Yum Yum

Got that Blueberry Yum Yum and it tastes so good
Thank god for the man put it in my hood Be sorry for my homeys who be smoking wood…

6 Likes

Somebody should check to see if Hatch bought a chunk of Cheetos or any other snack food stock recently.

3 Likes

Once again I realize I have led a sheltered life.

1 Like

Try some Coltrane.

1 Like

Try being nice instead of posting demands. :wink:

1 Like

If Congress can’t have progress, it can at least have some levity. It seems to work well for other parliamentary systems. Check out New Zealand’s roster of banned “unparliamentary language,” each example of which was actually uttered in session, usually in high dudgeon. These gems are too unusual to be expected as repeat offenses, so I figure this is really NZ’s way of making government fun and forcing evolution in trash talk.

And if you’ve ever listened to the British Parliament, then you know what we are missing on C-SPAN. Even the bitterest arguments are conducted with a measure of good humor and usually wit, unlike here where everybody knows they’re always two words away from getting shot.

2 Likes

Stick around - we can fix that! hahahahahaha

3 Likes

Affirmative :smile:

Coltrane is way beyond nice. Nice isn’t in the same solar system as Coltrane.

1 Like

I’ve heard Coltrane I agree he’s awesome - some of my favorite jazz.

But I’m a hip hop fanatic.

What’s kind of funny is that I started smoking pot way way before this happened, but I have glaucoma now and I can get a doctor’s prescription if this goes national. That would rock since medical is legal already in New Mexico but my domicile is Texas so i can’t apply here.

Man I would LOVE to be able to.

4 Likes

You have to give us time. Remember we did finally get rid of the Blue Laws. 30-40 years ago, so it takes time.

2 Likes

Thinking of trump and his … ahem … wall…

1 Like

O I know and I also know it’s inevitable.

New Mexico needs a new governor, a Democrat, because New Mexico needs the revenue desperately. We’re sitting right here under Colorado that is raking in billions.

4 Likes

When the hell did Hatch become human?

2 Likes

He must have a friend who wants to create the Anheuser-Busch InBev of cannabis.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available