Discussion: Hatch Aide: Kavanaugh Said He Was Not At Party With Accuser

You would think, but that would presuppose a world in which they knew how, or even wanted, to learn.

I mean, these are people who think they’re too brilliant to need to learn anything, which, of course, only serves to display and exacerbate the depth - the stunningly mind-blowing abyss - of their ignorance.

3 Likes

“I know I wasn’t at that party. And never at one with my accuser. Because at all the parties where I got drunk, the girls let me rape them.”

Message coordination is usually the first thing to deteriorate when you’re drunk on power.

1 Like

some other dude did it. right.

And he should be impeached from his current lifetime appointment for the same… as well as lying under oath about receiving stolen information.

7 Likes

You mean like these? They raise so many questions about someone who could be on SCOTUS.

1 Like

I was in Milwaukee during the 80’s and Jeffery Dahmer never ate me either

5 Likes

Interesting that he doesn’t say he didn’t know her.

Yep. I haven’t heard a whole lot about whether that guy has been ordered to appear before the committee. And if he hasn’t, why not? His biggest admission so far is that he was a fall-down drunk that had blackouts somewhat routinely in his youth. If that’s the kind of friend Kavanaugh had back in the day, it really does say a lot about the company he kept. Hard to see Kavanaugh as some kind of designated driver. The committee has also probably gotten a signed release for Dr. Ford’s therapy notes from 2012 by now, so I believe some form of account has also been submitted to the Senators regarding what happened to her, the affect it had on her, and how she chose to deal with it.

1 Like

Orrin Hatch later stated, in a reprise of his comment about Donald Trump’s NYC origins, “Brett Kavanaugh comes from that ‘slam-bang culture’ of rich arrogant right wing fucks, it’s actually a miracle that he isn’t Jack the Ripper, or hasn’t raped dozens of women, and I think he should be rewarded for being relatively virtuous and confirmed to the Supreme Court forthwith.”

1 Like

I think it was 3 other boys, Judge and Kavanaugh in the bedroom, two other boys outside the house. I don’t think they were named.

How would he know what party if he was not there? Gassie is just too damn old to do this. Dude needs to go back to calling sows on the farm.

That was the 700 Club. And I have no idea how this got set to a reply to your post, but I’m rolling with it, so editing this in ahead of:

At the very least, it’d be nice if morons kept their mouths shut about men abusing women.

Still lookin’ at you, Orrin.

2 Likes

Extremely stupid lie to make. How many others at the same party will any prosecutor contact for corroboration now? Kavanaugh is making it easy for the prosecution, or whatever its called when the FBI investigates you.

Ooooh…ok…the 700 Club.…Never mind…as Gilda Radner/Emily Latella would say…

Do you think Pat Robertson named it that because the members all drank 700 kegs of beer in college or something?

1 Like

We can only hope it was something that innocent.

Edit: Nope, it wasn’t. The 700 Club takes its name from a telethon to keep Pat Robertson’s TV station on the air, where he asked for 700 people to pledge $10 a month to keep the station afloat. It’s rooted in grift.

3 Likes

I guess they don’t recall that the cover up often does more harm then the actual misdeed. Unless he can provide therapist’s notes from 2012 or before showing he said he’d never been at a party where he raped someone, I think I’ll keep believing her.
I speak from experience of keeping quiet about inappropriate and aggressive male conduct direct d at me. These bastards have no idea. And this show is just another blow back to try to return to the goid old days pre-#MeToo. You remember: back when America was great and men could be predators with impunity.
And yes. I’m angry.

Ok…well…I could dream that Pat Robertson had any aspect of his miserable TV ministry that wasn’t all about grifting and asking for donations for his Right Wing TV propaganda show masquerading as religious sanctimony.

BTW- Cable TV concessions, which were originally monopolies and in NYC was granted to TWC exclusively until quite recently have always required subscribers like myself to have packages which includes unsolicited religious programming like The 700 Club. Pat Robertson, besides the religious grift donations he gets, is subsidized by my outrageously expensive Cable TV bill (was $25 in 1990 is now $240) with Time Warner/Spectrum. And we have no ability to opt out of paying for and subsidizing this scumbag and the other scumbag, Benedict Groeschel a Franciscan Friar of the Renovation who used his Cable TV show to defend pedophile and teenage girl molester priests.

Maybe he really doesn’t remember the path, or the attack, because raping an acquaintance didn’t seem unusual to his teenage preschool conscience.

More than that: the 700 Club airs 3 times a day on Disney’s Family Channel, because of contractual obligations that had to be honored from before even Fox bought the channel, early on. That channel is, in fact, the remains of Robertson’s original WYAH-TV.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available