Discussion: Graham Responds To Sanders: 'In America' Debating Generals Appropriate

Oh, for God’s sake, Lindsey, pick a side and stay there.

I think he gets it perfectly well, but he belongs to the I got mine and fuck you school of disaster recovery.

3 Likes

And his dream of being secretary of state when Tillerson finally lurches out the door.

2 Likes

Therefore, we are Russians now.

I had a related thought, which was that this brilliant kid whose forebears probably didn’t come over on the Mayflower is doing more for the country than any idiot marching around with a tiki torch talking about what the white race has done because it’s the only source of pride his addled brain can come up with.

2 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/10/16/the-scamming-runs-very-very-deep/?tid=hybrid_experimentrandom_with_top_mostshared_1_na&utm_term=.a4ac4832988d

Lindsey Graham is a cynical GOP Dixiecrat who likes to occasionally pretend he has some residual decency.

1 Like

And Bannon seems to be determined to put a nail in the coffin.
It looks like we are going to end up with Batshit crazy 30% …and the rest of the world

What happened in Niger.

Laura Sessions isn’t a journalist and doesn’t have any connections to the military intelligence community, and since she doesn’t provide any corroborating evidence I’m not going to take what she says at face value any more than I do the breathless stuff that Mensch and Taylor and Garland are always tweeting. Don’t get me wrong—it wouldn’t surprise me at all if it’s every bit as nefarious as what she describes, but my cynical view of Trump and his minions isn’t evidence of any particular acts in this case.

Obviously something went very wrongbut but that’s all the American public truly knows right now.

Regardless, Congress ain’t gonna do jack shit to investigate this unless the Democrats make a big stinking fuss over it, the way Republicans always do. And a big stinking fuss isn’t issuing one mildly-worded press release and then retreating back under the desk.

John McCain was making noise about it. I’m waiting to see if he keeps that up.

I was going to vote for Hillary - but then candidate trump, during a presidential type speech, implied that she used the bathroom - well, that was it for me, no way…

2 Likes

read “Back Home” by Bill Maulden

Ah shit. 'Scuse me. Somethin in my eye here.

4 Likes

“They” are saying Africa is the next continent we’re going to be embroiled in. And these are big countries. Niger and Chad are about as big as France.

2 Likes

Oh, yes. The mineral wealth in Africa, beginning with the vast quantities of uranium in Niger alone, is staggering.

As he said, “Africa has tremendous business potential. I have so many friends gong to your countries trying to get rich, I congratulate you. They are spending a lot of money. But it does, it has tremendous business potential.”

Nambia or Bust!

4 Likes

FBI’s investigating. Democrats are calling for hearings, including Blumenthal and Nelson, but they’re not reported here because Democrats are sober and use words cautiously, not jack shitting everywhere like Rs do.

1 Like

Oh, GREAT! Now all these 5 year-olds will consider milk to be a right and not a privilege.

SIgned, Paul Ryan, and all GOP believers

3 Likes

Whoever will be extracting minerals and making a lot of money know, like the petrochemical industry, that an administration won’t last forever, but they will. An environmentally admin who might curb their greediest impulses will be around only temporarily and they’ll be here forever. But with moron, they’re cheering.

1 Like

Ewe, gross!

1 Like

And China (PRC) has already established a foothold, both for mineral and agricultural resources in several African countries…

1 Like

Having served in the military, I can honestly say that I think you’re off base here. Regardless of what is happening at the top levels, on the ground these guys are brothers. Racism has not been part of that culture for decades. Don’t think even trump can change that so quickly.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available