Discussion: Graham Responds To Sanders: 'In America' Debating Generals Appropriate

Someone named Miller, or someone named Kushner? I can’t decide which completely unqualified commissar made that boneheaded move.

Thanks a thousand times @tiowally for unearthing this. There are 24 threads to this story. It’s Benghazi but worse and involved a sitting prez, not a female Democratic SOS

7 Likes

I’ve got to add this from the other …tena —

Ditto ----

6 Likes

OT

@ncsteve @tena @clunkertruck
The richest nation on the planet has to rely on five year olds to provide nutrition to its children. Wrap your head around that.

#taxcut

10 Likes

And now this:
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-08/23/c_136547026.htm

3 Likes

This is bad very very bad.

3 Likes

I’d feel better if Missy Lindsey didn’t want “that woman” to shut up!

2 Likes

OMG. I knew it was going to be bad, but this is absolutely a clusterfuck of the highest degree. In this day and age, with our military and training and resources, those four men were deserted and killed, one even more viciously.

I want to cry at the incompetence and stupidity and sickening faux patriotism of those that were in charge of this.

No wonder Rep. Wilson became the deflection.

Trump, Kelly and the rest of the disgraceful people involved need to be held accountable for this. Shameful and disgusting.

Oh, god. I just read about the Exxon link. No.

Four men were sacrificed to the god of greed.

Standing for the National Anthem? Not with this crew in charge.

8 Likes

This little girl is a future Nobel Prize winner. And amazingly articulate for an 11-year old. A true national treasure.

3 Likes

Just read that thread -horrifying

3 Likes
1 Like

3 Likes

She covered this bit Thursday night. Other rumors I saw on the internet was that this was something for the Russians, but after watching Maddow’s piece and again tonight that hold no water for me.
To sumerize Chad is very good at fighting militant groups, Chad helped out in Nigeria, Niger, and Mali. When Trump announced his third version of the travel ban one of the requirements was governments had to submit a sample passport. Trump wanted them checked to see if they were secure, as in hard to forge. Chad is not rich but they had updated their passports a few years ago, but could not submit one within the time frame Trump wanted. So Chad pulled out of operations in Niger and other countries.
This is the explanation of why Trump didn’t mention the 4 Green Beret’s deaths. This why he is deflecting, again.

2 Likes

Ok so this whole thing with DonnieTwo Scoops being bad at comforting doesn’t explain Tiffany Trump’s speech and the RNC Convention.
Here is the excerpt that’s relevant -

I believe the measure of a person is revealed in their darkest times. For me, the measure of a parent is based on how they support and bolster you when you’re down. A few years ago, someone very dear to me passed away, and the first call I got, as I knew I would, came from my father.
Without his unwavering support and care for me during such a challenging time, I don’t know how I would have made it through. As far too many know, it is the small, loving acts that help an enormous amount in times of grief.

Here is the full transcript. http://time.com/4414193/republican-convention-tiffany-trump-speech-transcript-video/

So Donnie can only comfort girls named Tiffany?

1 Like

Unless … maybe busy ? ? …

3 Likes

The speech is one thing, the reality is another.

1 Like

How dare she, the traitorous little libtard bitch? Lead is the best! Plants love it!

Here’s a thought I had after watching Rep. Wilson’s speech at the dedication of the Miami FBI building in its entirety:

Why would a Pentagon-based 4-star Marine General attend a building dedication for a civilian agency in Miami? Was Kelly even there? He wasn’t seated on the dais nor could I spot him in the crowd pans. Moreover, he has no ties to Miami that I know of; he’s from Boston.

I sent a tweet to the Sun-Sentinel asking. Will report back if I hear anything.

5 Likes

Mr Graham , I am stunned that you criticise a four star General . /s

Some people in our government should take note. It appears that a female, a person of color and apparently of immigrant background is very important to our society.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available