Discussion: Graham: Kavanaugh Was Treated Like 'The Slut Whore Drunk'

The slut whore drunk was Kavanaugh

if the foo shits!

6 Likes

Lindsey doesnā€™t like women so he doesnā€™t care. And Iā€™m dead serious - have any of yā€™all ever seen him pal around with any GOP Congressional women? He likes he-men, like McCain, who frankly mistreat women.

7 Likes

Oh, the language, somebody get me my fanā€¦ I think I have the vapors! This man is despicable and evil. I donā€™t ever advocate for closeted gays to be outed by their former partners, but this is clearly an exception. Not only has he sold his partners down the river, but now heā€™s going after sexual assault victimsā€¦ Someoneā€™s got pictures with Lindsey and itā€™s past time for them to be released.

5 Likes

Holy shit. Graham has jumped the shark. This is appalling and abhorrent. I wonder if heā€™s suffering from a brain disorderā€¦ Then again, maybe he is just a flaming mysoginist asshole. More likely the latter.

10 Likes

Clearly we are looking at a man who has nothing left of his dignity. John McCain must have been grounding for Graham. He has been wailing like a lunatic since the funeral. I donā€™t know why anyone would ask him a damn thing and expect a level-headed answer.

6 Likes

The slut whore drunk applies to gay men, Lindsey. Doesnā€™t it?

I hope signs about Judge Rapey are ever more present in DC.

3 Likes

Yes. A majority of white women.

In the 17 presidential elections from 1952 to 2016, white women have favored the Democrat over the Republican only twice.

In 2012, exit poll data revealed that 56% of white women voted for Romney compared with only 42% for Obama.

HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT: WHITE WOMEN VOTE REPUBLICAN

5 Likes

I donā€™t know if there are people who love Lindsay, but they might want to check on him. Heā€™s not doing well.

4 Likes

If you remember his self righteous and unhinged performance during the Clinton impeachment, you would probably conclude that he never had any filter.

7 Likes

I think that it behooves oneself to keep onesā€™ mastubatory fantasies to themselves.

1 Like

So Graham would have wanted Ford to be treated like slut whore drunk.

OK.

4 Likes

Interesting side noteā€”opossums are immune to rabies.

Itā€™s more likely that someone has pictures of Miss Lindseybelle with one of her rent boys.
That would definitely make The Closet Queen of the Century have a terminal case of the vapors.

4 Likes

And no doubt Lindsey Graham is an expert on ā€˜The Slut Whore Drunks.ā€™

5 Likes

They tried their best to treat her that way but they realized that wasnā€™t going to work. On the other hand t heir golden boy may not have gotten very far with women on his own but not for lack of trying What sane woman really wants a drunk who waves his penis in her face? So itā€™s hard to call the so called virgin a slut and as for whores, they make money selling sex. Just ask the Rump who assumes that anyone who wants to sleep with him wants to be paid or is willing to be paid to keep quiet.

5 Likes

Please.

If I had to put a name and face on the entitled prick who got the drinking age raised, who abused so much alcohol he ruined the privilege for everyone, that prick would be Justice Kavanaugh. Republicansā€™ best man for the job.

3 Likes

Senator White Trash.

1 Like

Graham: Kavanaugh Was Treated Like ā€˜The Slut Whore Drunkā€™

So, What are you Lindsey?

The psychopathic, dickless wonder your beloved South Carolina(.***ā€¦land of Republican Pervs***) has inflected on 320 million Americans?

Please, spare us further TV vomits and save your Blanche Devereux theatrics for the Deplorables -
:pill:

3 Likes

Heā€™s an utter scumbag and I canā€™t wait to donate to his opponent in 2020.

2 Likes

OT

14 Likes

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available