Discussion: Gov. Scott Walker: My 'Family Is Vaccinated' And Others Should Do The Same

Discussion for article #232834

“Vaccinegate” seems to hold the record for generating the most threads.

2 Likes

But Scott, Jenny McCarthy sez your kids are gonna get autism now!

And what about Benghazi?

2 Likes

Autismghazi?

2 Likes

As Governor, he is responsible for enforcing all the mandates in WI, yet he carefully avoids saying it’s mandatory and should be mandatory and rather just “encourages” people to “do the same.” What a putrid little turd.

4 Likes

It’s a funny thing–politicians won’t answer questions if they aren’t asked. They often won’t answer them if they are asked, but the definitely won’t answer them if they aren’t.

he must be cackling behind closed doors watching the implosion of christie’s presumed campaign. crisco cancelled the press conferences planned in the uk; left the cameron meeting and ignored all the reporters waiting outside. how often have you seen crisco bypass reporters. his trip is being described as a catastrophe…lol
i wonder if mitt called him yesterday and withdrew the support they had discussed at last friday’s meetup.

1 Like

The can’t do much worse than whatever Walker has.

Cherish this brief moment of GOP sanity.

Abortions also save lives in the third trimester. Is Walker willing to admit that? Are any of the nitwits in the Republican Party ready to admit that they back dangerous Far Right policies that have been forced on them by religious fanatics?

Another pandering Ahole republican.

“Evenson did not say whether Walker believes parents should have a choice on whether their children get vaccinated.” Then, this is useless. I’ll just assume he’s disease friendly here unless he says it isn’t just a choice. His party doesn’t encourage giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available